Velvet Cloud Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lushtrucker

Feb 13, 2014
Knoxville
So my first rda came in yesterday. Igo-W. Built a coil with the supplied wire and wicked with cotton (thank you Rip Trippers!). 100' of 30ga Kanthal should arrive tomorrow so I can build micro coils.
Loaded up some Ice Beard. WOAH!!! It's like I'm trying IB for the first time all over again. Not a ton of menthol, but certainly more than any other method I've tried so far.
Now I must go back and try all of the VCV flavors again in the rda. I think I'm hooked.

Nice! And why is there no like button on the mobile site?

Gato del Jugo

ProVarinati
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2013
US o' A
So my first RDA came in yesterday. Igo-W . Built a coil with the supplied wire and wicked with cotton (thank you Rip Trippers!). 100' of 30ga Kanthal should arrive tomorrow so I can build micro coils.
Loaded up some Ice Beard. WOAH!!! It's like I'm trying IB for the first time all over again. Not a ton of menthol, but certainly more than any other method I've tried so far.
Now I must go back and try all of the VCV flavors again in the RDA. I think I'm hooked.

Welcome to dripping! :banana:

I'd go down that road, myself.. but it's too late, as I'm pushing more towards zero-nic unflavored...

Plus that whole lazy thing..

Anyway, I've been vaping a bottle of Ice that's about 1.5 months old..

Seems like the menthol has only gotten stronger & stronger with steeping

Only issue now? The clouds sort of smell like.. wait for it.. wait for it... wait for it... cow urine :(

I wish I had never read that post a while back... :laugh:

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
Welcome to dripping! :banana:

I'd go down that road, myself.. but it's too late, as I'm pushing more towards zero-nic unflavored...

Plus that whole lazy thing..

Anyway, I've been vaping a bottle of Ice that's about 1.5 months old..

Seems like the menthol has only gotten stronger & stronger with steeping

Only issue now? The clouds sort of smell like.. wait for it.. wait for it... wait for it... cow urine :(

I wish I had never read that post a while back... :laugh:

Thanks! I've used dripping attys before, but this is waaaay better!!
I'll eventually get to zero nic, but I could never go fully unflavored, I'd probably quit all together if I went to just unflavored. It's the flavors that keep me off of the analogs. Thankfully I've never had an analog taste like Vanilla Custard or Mewlew's or Night Shift etc...!

Haha cow urine!! I almost posted something a while back after receiving some VCVmail that none of my juices smelled like cow urine!!

Gato del Jugo

ProVarinati
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2013
US o' A
Thanks! I've used dripping attys before, but this is waaaay better!!
I'll eventually get to zero nic, but I could never go fully unflavored, I'd probably quit all together if I went to just unflavored. It's the flavors that keep me off of the analogs. Thankfully I've never had an analog taste like Vanilla Custard or Mewlew's or Night Shift etc...!

Haha cow urine!! I almost posted something a while back after receiving some VCVmail that none of my juices smelled like cow urine!!

I think what I'll do is eventually try to vape mostly unflavored, but keep a few bottles of flavored around to "spike" it if I'm needing some flavor..

Getting closer to zero-nic... This is my 2nd week of full-time 3mg.. Last week was pretty rough.. at one point I even thought about how good it would be to light up an analog :blink:

It's been a lot better this week, though...

Yeah, I wish I were joking about the cow urine thing.. I guess AngiBe or whoever was right! (Though she was talking about Blue..) The Ice in the bottle smells okay.. and it tastes good, especially now that the menthol is stronger than ever.. But the clouds afterwards? The room sort of smells like a barn.. just as it smells like brownies baking after vaping Mewlew's, for example

Pee Beard! :laugh:

Like I said, my Ice is 1.5 months old.. Steeping does something to the tobacco aspect after a while.. It's too bad, because this is the best it's ever tasted due to the menthol... but the pee clouds are a deal-breaker :(

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
I think what I'll do is eventually try to vape mostly unflavored, but keep a few bottles of flavored around to "spike" it if I'm needing some flavor..

Getting closer to zero-nic... This is my 2nd week of full-time 3mg.. Last week was pretty rough.. at one point I even thought about how good it would be to light up an analog :blink:

It's been a lot better this week, though...

Yeah, I wish I were joking about the cow urine thing.. I guess AngiBe or whoever was right! (Though she was talking about Blue..) The Ice in the bottle smells okay.. and it tastes good, especially now that the menthol is stronger than ever.. But the clouds afterwards? The room sort of smells like a barn.. just as it smells like brownies baking after vaping Mewlew's, for example

Pee Beard! :laugh:

Like I said, my Ice is 1.5 months old.. Steeping does something to the tobacco aspect after a while.. It's too bad, because this is the best it's ever tasted due to the menthol... but the pee clouds are a deal-breaker :(

That's awesome man. I'd be happy getting to 3mg for a while. I have plenty of analog cravings myself. I just keep reminding myself how horribly they taste, and how wonderfully VCV juices (and VCV FrankenJuices) taste!

I haven't had the urine issue yet. But, then again, I have allergy issues so my sniffer isn't the best judge!

Gato del Jugo

ProVarinati
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2013
US o' A
That's awesome man. I'd be happy getting to 3mg for a while. I have plenty of analog cravings myself. I just keep reminding myself how horribly they taste, and how wonderfully VCV juices (and VCV FrankenJuices) taste!

I haven't had the urine issue yet. But, then again, I have allergy issues so my sniffer isn't the best judge!

The weird thing is, that was the 1st craving I've had in a long time.. Obviously would never go through with it.. Cigs gross me out now.. Being around somebody smoking is pretty harsh & nasty... nothing like the velvety cloud goodness! :banana:

Odd that I had no issues going from 6mg to 4.5.. But as soon as I went down another 1.5mg after a week, boom! Think I might be here for a while... Cool thing is, now that I have a boatload of 3mg & some zero left, I'll be able to easily mix up 2mg, 1.5, or 1... Not sure what my next step will be, but it won't be zero!

BTW, those large syringes? Those things are huge! It's actually a 35ml.. bigger than my ProVari in 650 mode :laugh:

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
The weird thing is, that was the 1st craving I've had in a long time.. Obviously would never go through with it.. Cigs gross me out now.. Being around somebody smoking is pretty harsh & nasty... nothing like the velvety cloud goodness! :banana:

Odd that I had no issues going from 6mg to 4.5.. But as soon as I went down another 1.5mg after a week, boom! Think I might be here for a while... Cool thing is, now that I have a boatload of 3mg & some zero left, I'll be able to easily mix up 2mg, 1.5, or 1... Not sure what my next step will be, but it won't be zero!

BTW, those large syringes? Those things are huge! It's actually a 35ml.. bigger than my ProVari in 650 mode :laugh:

I can't imagine getting to 3 and still getting my 'fix'! But that's the goal, and zero after that.

Yeah they are huge, I wasn't expecting it either. They are nice for transferring from 120ml bottles to 30ml bottles though!
Speaking of the ProVari, my extension cap & 18490's come tomorrow for my Zombie Mini!! Getting tired of charging the 18350's multiple times per day.

Gato del Jugo

ProVarinati
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2013
US o' A
I can't imagine getting to 3 and still getting my 'fix'! But that's the goal, and zero after that.

Yeah they are huge, I wasn't expecting it either. They are nice for transferring from 120ml bottles to 30ml bottles though!
Speaking of the ProVari, my extension cap & 18490's come tomorrow for my Zombie Mini!! Getting tired of charging the 18350's multiple times per day.

You've been using 350s this whole time? :blink:

My full-size hasn't left 650 mode since day-1.. :D

You're aware that the end-cap blood splatters won't match up since you didn't get them at the same time, correct? Probably won't be a big deal, though...

Yeah, 3mg can be tough sometimes.. especially around meals... Might be another week before I fully get used to it

Been chain-vaping a lot, but I'm cool with that for now.. Sort of expected that

At one point 6mg wasn't enough for me, either.. then it gradually turned into being too strong!

Anyway, exactly why I got the big syringe.. for transferring from 120 to 30... My 3ml one wasn't exactly cutting it :laugh:

Also got some 6ml for smaller-bottle mixes

In VCV news: Mewlew's goes well with Nutty Cookie at 50/50!

Since I haven't been getting Chocolate Pudding as sample requests, looks like I'll have to order that next time.. Want to see how it compares to Mewlew's... But one of those will definitely be a regular re-order for my chocolate vape fix
Mewlew's is good stuff! :headbang:

EKat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
USA

You're aware that the end-cap blood splatters won't match up since you didn't get them at the same time, correct? Probably won't be a big deal, though...

Yeah, 3mg can be tough sometimes.. especially around meals... Might be another week before I fully get used to it

At one point 6mg wasn't enough for me, either.. then it gradually turned into being too strong!

Anyway, exactly why I got the big syringe.. for transferring from 120 to 30... My 3ml one wasn't exactly cutting it :laugh:

Since I haven't been getting Chocolate Pudding as sample requests, looks like I'll have to order that next time.. Want to see how it compares to Mewlew's... But one of those will definitely be a regular re-order for my chocolate vape fix

I need to get Mewlews!!

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA

Yeah it's crazy, I probably charge the two of them at least twice a day.
I can live with it if the paint doesn't match up perfectly, I mean, still, zombie!!
I wanna try Candy Bar and Nutty Cookie 50/50.
Yeah Mewlew's is my favorite of the candy/super sweet flavors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
Had some alien visions gorilla juice in my kayfun, and I added some vcv monkey business, and some copper creek banana. nice banana and chocolate vape.
cc banana is like the real thing.

Mixing VCV with other vendors' juices?!?!?
and someone called us frankenjuicers!!
That does sound good though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really becoming a fan of VCV. I've only ordered from them twice (so far) but both times shipping was blazing fast and the samples are a huge hit. I was a menthol smoker but found I'm really partial to their Burley Beard, that was my free sample last time. My latest order arrived today with a sample of CTG and the 15ml bottle of BB was up'ed to a 30ml bottle! Now can't wait to try some other flavors, but my wife told me I may have "a problem." I told her she'll need to speak up, I can't hear her through all of these clouds :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread