Not open for further replies.

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD
Congrats jrenae on your reo!!! Sweet!

I just got my ProVari last week and would love a Leo Dripper...maybe next month...

I'd like a reo one day too...but I'm not quite sure how to use it...I think I have to see it in person first. :)

I'll let you hit mine if I can hit yours! LOL. But no it's super easy. Stupid easy even. Been vaping sour skittles all day :2cool:

Gato del Jugo

ProVarinati
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2013
US o' A
...I have a bunch of 30cc Luer lock syringes, and tons of blunt needles in 14ga and 18ga, both straight, and some 14ga tapered.

18ga is too small for VCV juice. 14ga is perfect.

Yep, 14ga blunt-tip (2", straight) works great with VCV! :banana:

I also have a 3" that I haven't tried yet, but I'd imagine the extra inch won't make a difference in terms of performance, except making it easier to reach the bottom of a 120...

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
Yep, 14ga blunt-tip (2", straight) works great with VCV! :banana:

I also have a 3" that I haven't tried yet, but I'd imagine the extra inch won't make a difference in terms of performance, except making it easier to reach the bottom of a 120...

Cool. I'm using the 18ga ones for wrapping nano coils. Works pretty well.

Btw...Night Shift and Blue Beard...not a good mix!!

Had some BB in a V-fate, was in a hurry and topped it off with NS...bleh!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gato del Jugo

ProVarinati
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2013
US o' A
Btw...Night Shift and Blue Beard...not a good mix!!

Had some BB in a V-fate, was in a hurry and topped it off with NS...bleh!!

I'm wondering if you need a stronger chocolate one like Monkey Business or Mewlew's or something, if you want to make a good chocolate tobacco (maybe with Burley)..

The mix probably needs to be heavier on the chocolate, too, like a 2:1 or 3:1...

I finished off the last of my Ice a couple days ago, and I'm officially out of tobaccos for the 1st time in a very long time, probably since at least last fall!

Think I'm going to take a little break from them..

Then again, I've been using unflavored in the old Ice clearo without rinsing, and it's still pretty yellow with a decent Ice taste to it after 2 fills (with some slight pee clouds :D)...

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
I'm wondering if you need a stronger chocolate one like Monkey Business or Mewlew's or something, if you want to make a good chocolate tobacco (maybe with Burley)..

The mix probably needs to be heavier on the chocolate, too, like a 2:1 or 3:1...

I finished off the last of my Ice a couple days ago, and I'm officially out of tobaccos for the 1st time in a very long time, probably since at least last fall!

Think I'm going to take a little break from them..

Then again, I've been using unflavored in the old Ice clearo without rinsing, and it's still pretty yellow with a decent Ice taste to it after 2 fills (with some slight pee clouds :D)...

Yeah I was thinking Burley might do better with the chocolates.

I don't think I could do without my Beards!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thundernoggin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
MI
Been vaping sour skittles all day :2cool:

Sour Skittles is fantastic. If I had two pick favorites it would be that and Nutty Cookie. I think I'm going to grab a few more Mini 2's so I can load up Candy Bar and Catherine and then rest the e-cig budget. Not sure what I'd grab in the future for more elaborate equipment but I would rather avoid an external charger.

Lushtrucker

Feb 13, 2014
Knoxville
Questions for anybody & everybody..

1.) Is it worth trying a 15ml of Campfire? What does it compare to?

2.) How does a long-term-steeped Mewlew's do, say, at a month or more? Does the flavor change at all compared to 1 week?

Thanks!

I was going to offer a trade, but then I remembered that my 18mg campfire would probably give you heart palpitations ;)

When end I get home tomorrow night I'll put some in a freshly rebuilt RDA and try and help on the flavor, it will be a little over two weeks old then. Going on memory, FOOB it is like mewlews with a burned marshmallow flavor on top. Hoping that tones down some.

Last edited:

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
Questions for anybody & everybody..

1.) Is it worth trying a 15ml of Campfire? What does it compare to?

2.) How does a long-term-steeped Mewlew's do, say, at a month or more? Does the flavor change at all compared to 1 week?

Thanks!

I was going to offer a trade, but then I remembered that my 18mg campfire would probably give you heart palpitations ;)

When end I get home tomorrow night I'll put some in a freshly rebuilt RDA and try and help on the flavor, it will be a little over two weeks old then. Going on memory, FOOB it is like mewlews with a burned marshmallow flavor on top. Hoping that tones down some.

What a coincidence! I just sat down to watch some tv and happened to bring a bottle of 12mg CF with me!
Lush is pretty close to my take on CF. I'd say it's a light Mewlew's taste, with a creamy marshmallow finish, no burnt taste for me.
IGO-W, 2.8ohm tricro coil, cotton wick.
Yes GDJ, it's worth a try.

My MM has steeped for almost a month, if not more. It's just as good as week 1, if not, better! The more I think about it, the flavor may have become more rich.

Last edited:

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
Noo...been suffering from a nasty sinus/double ear/infection and THEN got a stomach bug yesterday....shewww. Hope to get to it soon!

Aww well get better soon!!
My trick for sinus issues...spicy food! Super spicy food! But, that might not help your stomach bug!!

But seriously, I used to get at least a dozen sinus infection per year. A couple years ago I turned into a big chili head, like serious peppers such as Ghost Peppers and other superhots. I eat spicy foods almost daily, and ever since, not one sinus infection!! I also helps keep vaper's tongue away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread