VelvetVapors.com - 5 out of 5 stars so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

merlin440

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2010
ohio
Placed my first order (sample pack) from them, was a little worried, site is rough which always makes me nervious anyway.

I placed my order on Friday (night i believe) and I just got it this morning normal priority mail, I didn't think the post office could move so fast much less a vendor.

First I'd like to say I use a Joye eGo standard atty (low res ussually seems to destroy the flavor), a 1000mah batts from cignot.com. The battery does make a difference and it's not as harsh as a low res atty. Also I use the ZFM mod from scottyballs.

Anyway I ordered:

• Coconunt VG - 12mg
***** Vapor production - Thick rich
***** Flavor - nice coconut aroma, subtle taste on the pallet
  • Honey Hookah VG - 12mg
***** Flavor - Nice hint of honey, good hookah tabacco flavor I love it
  • French Vanilla VG - 12mg
***** Flavor - Yummy, I really love the way this one tastes

• Watermellon (Natural) VG - 12mg
***** Flavor - Oh my god, I love this, light sweet without being sweet I hate vaping candy so this really hit the spot
  • Cherry VG - 12mg
***** Flavor - Oh my god, I love too, just like the watermellon, great flavor without feeling like candy
  • Velvet Vanilla - 12mg (Bonus material he sent love when they do that)
*** Vapor production - I'm guessing this is a more PG based because of the lack of vapor
It's bonus material so I'm not complaing regardless, I'll smoke it and probably order more VG style.
***** Flavor - Rich vanilla flavoring

All I can say to anyone who has any reservations about ordering from VelvetVapors is just DO IT, great great customer service and I'm sold on his juices, he's just won me as a customer for life :)

Jonmo1

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2010
Bryan, TX
I'll second this.

VelvetVapors is AWESOME!!

My favorites are
Banana's Foster and Menthol Ice

Menthol Ice is the best menthol I've found (hands down).

I also liked
French Toast
Caramel
English Toffee

I prefer the Velvet Blend (I'm not sure what the PG/VG mix is, they don't list it on their site).

But, they have great service, and after 3 orders so far, they have ALWAYS sent extra FREE samples.

Love VelvetVapors.

Dee74

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2010
Tampa Bay,Fl
Has anyone compared Velvet Vapor with FSUSA? I love FSUSA so much I am afraid to try anything else? lol

You will just have to try it, MFSUSA not my thing at all, but love what I have from VV. Bought 1 sample pack and a week later bought 3 more so far nothing bad. There are a few that need a little time but it states so in the order. You just never know until you try it and she has 5- 3ml for $15 shipped and tosses in a freebie usually. So you are not out much if you don't like it.

JBWoody

ECF Veteran
Ok great but let me make the distinction between FUSUSA AND MFSUSA. I asked about FSUSA which is freedomsmokeusa Myfreedomsmokeusa is a different vendor and they are very easy to confuse. lol I have been very happy with their products and am seeking someone who has tried both VV and FSUSA for an opinion of how they compare, but thank you for your comment:)

frisco

ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2010
Asheville
Ok great but let me make the distinction between FUSUSA AND MFSUSA. I asked about FSUSA which is freedomsmokeusa Myfreedomsmokeusa is a different vendor and they are very easy to confuse. lol I have been very happy with their products and am seeking someone who has tried both VV and FSUSA for an opinion of how they compare, but thank you for your comment:)

I order from both FSUSA and Velvet Vapors. There are flavors I like from both. The one thing I really like about VV is the descriptions that she gives on the ingredients. She tells you if it is artificial flavor or natural. Her juices have a very clean taste. I have had juice from both that didn't suit my tastes. But these two are my main vendors. You can get her samples in different nic mgs. which I like. I don't sample FSUSA b/c the 24mg is too high for me. It makes it difficult for me to tell if I like the taste or not. Order some samples, if you don't like them at first put them aside and let them age. My personal favorite is the organic french vanilla.

Dee74

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2010
Tampa Bay,Fl

Sorry that is who I meant FSUSA not My Freedom Smokes (no USA). Same opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread