The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Vendor with best price for 50/50 or 70VG/30PG?

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by Dayvidpriddy, Feb 8, 2020.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Dayvidpriddy

Dayvidpriddy Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 22, 2011
    I'm looking for a USA online vendor that has the best prices ejuice, along with quality juice/flavors. I used to buy from Vaping Watch but they have since gone out of business. I need 120ML bottles and preferences for PG/VG ratios. Some of my coils can't handle max VG liquids so I need the 50/50 or 70/30 choices.

Can anyone recommend?

2. Nermal

Nermal Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 8, 2013
    Farmington, NM USA
    A possibility is myfreedomsmokes. I mention them only becauseI found a good match for 70/30 at 36mg/ml. No promise, but worth checking out.

3. vaper1960

vaper1960 Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    What strength of nic do you like? Many good deals out there but some only go up to 6 mg. Do you like MTL, DL or both?
    60 ml is very common (and so is 100 ml) do they have to be 120 ml? If you have to choose, what is more important: low price or high quality (we all want both but if you had to choose)?

4. Dayvidpriddy

Dayvidpriddy Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 22, 2011
    3MG, no 100's are fine. I already do business with plenty of high quality (price wise) lol

5. Budgie45

Budgie45 Full Member

Feb 12, 2020
    Ejuice.deals
    There in the USA have all sorts of good deals