Vendor with best very sweet juices(cookies,pies,NOT tart fruits....that shipp outside USA......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can You make suggestions?I can not order BWB,Vapealicious and few others(I can not try famous Boba's bounty,Bounty hunter,famost Backwood's juices...even to try them..:facepalm:..) because they do not shipp to Croatia....I do not have friends in States,that could buy and shipp to me.:(..so I must buy only from those that have added Intl. shipping..:mad:..So,sweet I want....

billherbst

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
Columbia, Missouri
www.billherbst.com
Kick Bass Vapor is justifiably famous for their sweet juices. KBV is so popular that they take orders only sporadically (small mom&pop operation). Their shipping page doesn't say anything about international shipping, so you'd have to email them to find out.

Kick Bass Vapor is justifiably famous for their sweet juices. KBV is so popular that they take orders only sporadically (small mom&pop operation). Their shipping page doesn't say anything about international shipping, so you'd have to email them to find out.
KBV do not shipp overseas.....sadly....

Nails

ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2011
BG
You are looking for ready made liquids as I understand but in case Flavour Art's flavours for DIY are of interest, here's their webshop: Flavourart. La sartoria degli aromi
Otherwise I would recommend going through the list of UK/EU suppliers, some of them carry us made juices (edit) and some mix their own (edit), maybe you hit something there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread