Vendor with good fruit flavors and **fast** shipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Decidion

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2011
Washington State
I'm running real low and my current order is taking a long time (I guess because it's a 250ml size and they say that requires a longer lead time).

In the mean time, can anyone recommend can anyone recommend a juice supplier with tasty fruit (especially watermelon) flavors that has FAST shipping to tide me over? Preferably in the western US...

tippyclubb

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2011
Michigan
I just got some Banana Dream and OMG theres so much flavor and taste like a banana but way way better. Its not the kind of juice I can vape all day but it sure it nice when you want some sweetness. I might loose some weight with this juice, lol !

I got it from Mister-e-liquid.com Shipping is fast 2-3 days. If you like menthol his is the best I have found too.

kjonesy

Moved On
Aug 13, 2011
Los Angeles
  • Deleted by oldsoldier
  • Reason: Afilliate link spammer

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
If you want a real Watermelon, like taking a bite out of a watermelon, nobody beats Copper Creek. However, I agree that Watermelon Rancher from QuickNicJuice is an awesome flavor. Both are quick. If going with QNJ, you might try their Peach and Grape Freeze. From Copper Creek, they say, "try the pie!"

Last edited:

Decidion

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2011
Washington State
Oh and Ecigexpress is in Blaine so they are pretty fast - but not the same quality juice IMO.

Yeah, I'm not impressed at all with the juices I have gotten from locals here in Washington. Evergreen Vapor's watermelon was not very good at all :\

Worst of all was Vapor God's (although they aren't in WA) watermelon...it left a taste of a combination of grandma's perfume and burnt rotten watermelon in my mouth.

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places

Decidion

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2011
Washington State
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...e-day-shipping-friendly-customer-service.html

I have tried some of Mt Baker's juice. Very good, and good pricing. Haven't tried their Watermelon. They are same day shipping from Washington State (Bellingham).

I've been really impressed with all of the juices that I've tried from them. Good prices, good juice, and fast shipping.

I'd like to try them but the largest size (well only size I can see) they sell is 15ml. I'd rather buy 50ml and be done for the month instead of having to hassle with placing an order every week. I also don't see where they indicate they are in Bellingham. I'm not really into buying from sites that won't even tell you where they are located... like it some big secret or they don't want anyone to know.

But thanks for the info... :)

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
I'd like to try them but the largest size (well only size I can see) they sell is 15ml. I'd rather buy 50ml and be done for the month instead of having to hassle with placing an order every week. I also don't see where they indicate they are in Bellingham. I'm not really into buying from sites that won't even tell you where they are located... like it some big secret or they don't want anyone to know.

But thanks for the info... :)
Here is Mt Baker's Facebook page with an address and map to their location (and phone number and such). Welcome to Facebook I understand about wanting large quantities at one time. I don't order big bottles, until I am sure I'll like the flavor. You can call and ask if they will do something like that. I wish I had a vendor close by (60 miles away is closest, and they don't make their own).

Decidion

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2011
Washington State
Here is Mt Baker's Facebook page with an address and map to their location (and phone number and such). Welcome to Facebook I understand about wanting large quantities at one time. I don't order big bottles, until I am sure I'll like the flavor. You can call and ask if they will do something like that. I wish I had a vendor close by (60 miles away is closest, and they don't make their own).

Yeah I hesitate to order large until I've had a taste, but I'd hate to get hooked on a vendor's juice and then find out it's only available in small amounts. Best for me to just avoid the whole situation.

Like I said in my first post, I have found a vendor that I really like their watermelon, but it takes a few weeks to get their large sizes (250ml+). But I figure, as long as I am trying new vendors, who knows...I may find a flavor I like from them better.

I did send Mount Baker an email asking if large size were available though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread