Vendors that Sell VAMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have decided to buy a Vamo.

Now I need a vendor, I see so many, I can't tell which are knockoffs and which are legitimate.

I am looking for something that has a good price and quality, and of course not a knockoff.

Could someone give me some vendors? I'm looking for something in my price range of 40 - 50 and hopefully it includes the battery -.-

Thanks guys.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
free-cigs.com has the stainless steel vamos in.

hey, by the way, I was in the other thread, so I know where your at mentally right now.
think long and hard before you buy a PV. Its going to be your best friend, right?

consider more suggestions. the vamo is a fine device but, consider other options too.
the vamo is long. think about size. think about everything. good luck.

I'm a very simple person, I can accommodate as long as I get a good vape and its durable. Cause i bought an ego vv a week ago and now its broken. So i'm pretty sure it would be better than an ego vv, im just curious what are the major cons of vamos? They seem like durable, straightforward devices. The size doesen't botter me at all. I don't care what people think of me if im vaping with some big *beep* metal tube in the street :p

BassPlayersWife

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2013
Spicewood Tx
My hubby and i just bought two Vamos for back ups with Provaris as our mains. When we tried to buy our Vamos.. man, very few people out there have them in stock. I used an "unknown" (to us) vendor, but they shipped fast. We ordered on a Tuesday night, and had them in hand on Friday.
Tropical Vapors - Quality Electronic Cigarettes at Great Prices

mostlyclassics

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Lahme, the charger is separate from the Vamo (or similar) device. The USB charger mentioned for the eGo 14500 device consists of a box which contains the battery to be charged, plus a cord which plugs into a USB port on a computer or -- vastly preferable! -- to a separate USB hub.

Actually, the eGo 14500 and a Vamo are not strictly comparable because they take different sized, and different kinds of batteries. The eGo takes a 900 mAh 14500 protected battery, while the Vamo takes either a 900-1000 mAh 18350 or a 2000 mAh 18650 unprotected battery. (Vamos have built-in protection circuits, and because of this, can't use protected batteries.) A Vamo with a 18650 will last about twice as long before needing a fresh battery than an eGo 14500 device.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread