Vendors with Free Juice Samples! We all love 'em...who sends 'em?

Status
Not open for further replies.

daniele25

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
phoenix
Hello All....another thread sparked my idea for this thread that I thought might be useful to a lot of us. It might be especially helpful to new vapers who are trying to determine where to place their next juice order and want to boost their collection of flavors. Please list vendors that send free samples with your orders, and the details associated. For example, how many ml, is it with every order or at random, nic level, PG/VG ratio, etc. Any other detail is welcome as well!

Here is a short list from me to start this off:

Rawr Vapor - free 5ml with every order, surprise flavor, 50/50 PG/VG, 0mg Nic (used to be 6mg, but I believe it just changed)
VapeRite - free 3ml with every order, flavor of your choice, PG/VG depends on the juice, as they have some 100% VG juices. I'm not 100% sure on the Nic...just looked at my samples and they were 16mg. You don't get to choose on the site though, so I'm not sure if its based on what you select for the juices you purchase (as I had ordered 18mg nic), or if it is 16mg for all samples

Happy Sampling!

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Vapedudes has a free 10ml choice of flavor/mix/mg. . free ship also
The catch.. only a certin amout of people per day, the code resets every day
Enter the facebook code @ checkout and it is free.

I used it, my father in law used it and a few people I got vaping at work have used it ;)

Jay

The code for this one is fbfree. When that was the only thing I ordered, I did have to pay a nickel for it to check out, but this may have been a glitch. Totally didn't mind though. They also do a one time use coupon code that is listed on their site for 40% The first time I ordered, I got a free 10 ml, then my SIL ordered, she got a free 3 ml, but the last time I ordered, I didn't get a free sample at all, so not sure if they've stopped sending them or not.

Vaporbomb: I got a free 5 ml, and I was using a GC that I won in a contest, and they still sent me a free sample. It was the same nic strength and pg/vg as I ordered. Same with vapedudes. 5% off = ejuice5

Bluemist vaping sent me a free 3 ml sample but it was polar opposite of what I'd ordered. I ordered 18 mg 80pg and they sent me 6 mg 100 vg

I think this is a great idea. Can I encourage folks to also put any all the time coupon codes that they know of?

Last edited:

daniele25

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
phoenix
Thank you for this topic!

Sure thing! I thought it would be good to have all of that info in one place, there are so many choices with vaping, sometimes little things like this could help make a decision. I'm going to compile all of the responses into an organized list, but i'm going to give more time for additional responses to come in.

Orobas

Equine Disrespect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2012
Jarhead City
EC Blends tucked a 5ml, was 0mg and 50/50 PG VG. Tucked one into my father in law's order, as well. And when you can get 5ml samples for $2.50 on top of a perpetual 20% off coupon (10020 is the coupon code) you really can't beat it. I liked everything i got. Shipping was insanely fast. ECBlend E-Liquids - Something Better

Blue Mist Vaping also tucked another 3ml sample into my order (even though i'd just ordered 10 samplers) and i have no idea how much nic or the ratio is. You have to let anything from blue mist sit for like a month before it's vapable, though. Uncap them, stick them in a shoebox, forget about it for a while. Has to steep ALOT. BlueMist Vaping Supplies

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread