Not open for further replies.

skyztheLynnit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
Moondrop, want2vape, primevaping,

these were quite popular - regular mentions at one point...

very curious about vaporchef too...
Want2vape's B&M is where i live and they got me hooked up in this crazy world :) not a tobacco person but i do like their Morley.. the SO's ADV is mountain brew.

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
Moondrop, want2vape, primevaping,

these were quite popular - regular mentions at one point...

very curious about vaporchef too...

Want2Vape get's mentioned on a fairly regular basis on the Natural Tobacco thread, but outside of there I rarely seem them mentioned much anymore.

KickBassVapor and BackWoodsBrew still pop up, but not nearly to the extent of times past.

FreedomSmokeUSA I remember as being HUGE a couple years ago or so, and almost never see them mentioned anymore. I wonder if using FlavourArt for their flavors lost it's novelty. The cool kids were vaping Hypnotic Mist. I ordered a bunch of samples, definately not for me.

I don't really have anything to add to the OP. Most of what I love gets mentioned around here a lot, as ecf is my go-to for vendor ideas. Will have to check out that VaporChef.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
Want2Vape get's mentioned on a fairly regular basis on the Natural Tobacco thread, but outside of there I rarely seem them mentioned much anymore.

Yeah, you're right... their ROCKSTAR was one of the first juices I remember being "over the top" and advertised that way... Now... the over the top mystery juices are all the rage... this one's been around for years: Rock Star

Their mountain dew and orange sorbet are truly great...

and my longest running non-menthol All Day Vape was their creme brûlée... phenomenal! in fact, I think it's time to order that again.

You know... I think this vendor is long overdue for another round of hype... he does too many things right... so many long lines and wait lists for these "good" juices lately... meanwhile... w2v has a treasure chest full of them.. as does moondrop...

Last edited:

STLJohnny

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
MO
I have more juices from too many vendors and I really didnt care for the majority of them, taste seems muted a lot.
Then I tried Fuzion and I love almost all of what I tried.
I have a deviated septum and Im sure it affects my taste which is odd with fuzion because I believe they are 65/35 vg/pg and a little while back I thought I was going to have to go to 100% pg to get some flavor.
I would imagine for a normal person fuzions flavors would just really pop.

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
Yeah, you're right... their ROCKSTAR was one of the first juices I remember being "over the top" and advertised that way... Now... the over the top mystery juices are all the rage... this one's been around for years: Rock Star

Their mountain dew and orange sorbet are truly great...

and my longest running non-menthol All Day Vape was their creme brûlée... phenomenal! in fact, I think it's time to order that again.

You know... I think this vendor is long overdue for another round of hype... he does too many things right... so many long lines and wait lists for these "good" juices lately... meanwhile... w2v has a treasure chest full of them.. as does moondrop...

They got a great sample pack for those looking to try them out too. 10 3ml samples of your choice, and the option to double up on a juice so you can get 6ml of 5 different ones. Included is a bottle of atty refresher (for those who still drip into standard atties) all for $20. I've just had all the premium tobaccos and a few of their "Signature Blend" tobaccos, those two lines containing some of the most hardcore extracted tobaccos out there.

I'll get a sample pack of some of their other flavors soon. You're not the first I've heard highly suggest the Creme Brulee. Also heard good things about their coffees and RY4s, including Rock Star.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
well jerms... I can cover you on the creme brûlée... if you hate it, we'll work something out -

i'm blown away by how good Velvet Vapors is, but don't see them mentioned a lot here.

They were en vogue at one point... very dedicated fan base... they probably still do a good business... I tried them once... not again because their flavors were too strong for me... I tend to like weaker flavors with some exceptions... they were pretty good... just too strong for me... From what I recall, the mixing was quite good... flavors were good... I think the Bear Claw was pretty good...

That's why I like this thread... so many new companies... so many new vapers... the new vapers should be exposed to some of these vendors...

In 3+ years... I have seen so many one hit wonders...
If a company can keep the hype up for more than a year, I think they are solid.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread