Not open for further replies.

Sandiej02

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2010
California Coast
www.artbysandie.com
Sweet. Thanks. Hopefully I don't kill myself doing it.

Ha,ha ... You can always do it like I do (a simple way).​

My Recommendations:

You can always start by going to Wizard Labs and ordering your supplies ... their products are great and prices inexpensive (you can "branch out" from there if you want, for different flavor brands). You'll need some nicotine, pg/vg, flavors, and a few syringes. (Just don't order a "strong" nicotine to start with ... I get 24mg and end up with 12mg). Don't forget you'll also need some bottles (make sure you also get some 5ml bottles for your "test juices").

Then search the forum for some recipes that sound good to you (do this before you order flavors - or you'll probably end up needing to place an additional order!) :blush:

Use a good juice calculator (I use eJuiceMeUp - it's great) and MIX UP SOME JUICE! (I'd make small batches first to make sure you like your creation). Just be careful not to knock over your DIY supplies while you work, and keep it away from any pets or children. :ohmy:

There's plenty of great information on the forum. There's also Hoosier's blogs, too.

Good Luck, and have fun! :)

PS All of the vendors mentioned above are also great ones! I've also used them all. :thumb:

Last edited:

Dwayzo

Verified Member
Aug 9, 2012
Syracuse, New York, United States
Ha,ha ... You can always do it like I do (a simple way).​

My Recommendations:

You can always start by going to Wizard Labs and ordering your supplies ... their products are great and prices inexpensive (you can "branch out" from there if you want, for different flavor brands). You'll need some nicotine, pg/vg, flavors, and a few syringes. (Just don't order a "strong" nicotine to start with ... I get 24mg and end up with 12mg). Don't forget you'll also need some bottles (make sure you also get some 5ml bottles for your "test juices").

Then search the forum for some recipes that sound good to you (do this before you order flavors - or you'll probably end up needing to place an additional order!) :blush:

Use a good juice calculator (I use eJuiceMeUp - it's great) and MIX UP SOME JUICE! (I'd make small batches first to make sure you like your creation). Just be careful not to knock over your DIY supplies while you work, and keep it away from any pets or children. :ohmy:

There's plenty of great information on the forum. There's also Hoosier's blogs, too.

Good Luck, and have fun! :)

PS All of the vendors mentioned above are also great ones! I've also used them all. :thumb:

Thanks. Yeah my confusion looking at the sites is which level of nicotine to order. They have so many options. At the moment I vape 15mg. 12 dosen't sound to bad to be my next step down. I would love to be OK with 8 at some point. I think I'm doing well when I consider last week I was vaping 24mg.

Guy at work keeps saying to get premixed VG/PG/Nic. Tho I am not convinced that's the best way to go.... There seems to be something about being hands on thru most of the process.

BakuPeg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Gainesville, Ga
When you buy nicotine it will be in a base liquid. Many people go with 100% pg. or go with the mix that is close to their final mix. I always get 50/50.

Whenever you add *ANYTHING* to your nic base you will be diluting it. This is why we use calculators when we mix. I would suggest you buy a nic base a little higher than what you vape. Also buy some PG and VG.

LA = Loranne, It is a flavor company
TPA = The Flavor's Apprentice. It is a different flavor company.

Read all the stickies up at the top of the forum. This one is very helpful
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/diy-e-liquid/74109-guide-diy-flavoring.html

Here are some recipes E-Liquid Recipes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread