• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Ventura Vapers June Meet Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbdivemaster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2013
Capra's Shangri-La
On June 27 (last Thursday of the month), I will be at our friend's restaurant around at 5:30 PM; Happy Hour runs until 7pm, so there will be discount beers and appetizers available. Might stay for dinner too...

the kitchen on A
529 South A Street
Oxnard, CA
805-385-8980

I'll be hanging at the bar - if it's not obvious, just ask the bartender to point out "Henry", they all know me. If we get more than a few people to show up, we will probably move to a more private area of the restaurant.

Hope to see you there!

sbdivemaster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2013
Capra's Shangri-La
Just a quick reminder that the Ventura Vapers June Meet Up is this coming Thursday.

g1372125495844646847.jpg

sbdivemaster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2013
Capra's Shangri-La
Not a bad turnout; we only had 6 of Ventura vapers show up for the meet this time... 4 steps forward, one step back, but we're holding strong...

We had some good food and good beer and, most importantly, a good time!

Here's a pic of the June Meet Up attendees (I had to make a collage):

vape_june.jpg

(L to R: Susan, Me, Chris, Ray, Andy, and Jason - Derek took the pictures.)

Derek held a raffle for 50 reward points at his shop, Beach Vapes; Chris was the lucky winner:

chris_raffle.jpg

We're hoping that giveaways and contests become a regular feature at the meets, so come attend to be eligible for prizes!

Hope to see some more of you at the http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/southern-cali-vapors/439987-ventura-vapers-july-meet-up.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread