• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Ventura Vapers March Meet Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbdivemaster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2013
Capra's Shangri-La
On March 28 (last Thursday of the month), I will be at our friend's restaurant around at 5:30 PM; Happy Hour runs until 7pm, so there will be discount beers and appetizers available. Might stay for dinner too...

the kitchen on A
529 South A Street
Oxnard, CA
805-385-8980

I'll be hanging at the bar - if it's not obvious, just ask the bartender to point out "Henry", they all know me. If we get more than a few people to show up, we will probably move to a more private area of the restaurant.

Please reply if you can meet up - just to get an idea of how many people to expect.

Thanks!

calikimm

Resting In Peace
Jan 18, 2012
California, USA
Last edited:

sbdivemaster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2013
Capra's Shangri-La
Hi CaliKimm,

This got posted over at the CaliVapers forum, and someone said they would be attending. I sent out notices before the last Ventura Vapers meet up to some of the folks here that I was able to determine lived/worked in the area. If you know anyone local, feel free to invite them.

I don't use FB, so I have not posted over there. Feel free to post there as well.

Hope you can make it!

PS: I forgot to mention that anyone is invited to attend, but I figure the VV Meetup would appeal to folks living north of Conejo Grade and all the way up to Santa Barbara.

Last edited:

calikimm

Resting In Peace
Jan 18, 2012
California, USA
Hi CaliKimm,

This got posted over at the CaliVapers forum, and someone said they would be attending. I sent out notices before the last Ventura Vapers meet up to some of the folks here that I was able to determine lived/worked in the area. If you know anyone local, feel free to invite them.

I don't use FB, so I have not posted over there. Feel free to post there as well.

Hope you can make it!

PS: I forgot to mention that anyone is invited to attend, but I figure the VV Meetup would appeal to folks living north of Conejo Grade and all the way up to Santa Barbara.

Hope it's next month too!!

sbdivemaster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2013
Capra's Shangri-La
The Ventura Vapors group is growing by leaps and bounds - attendance tripled at this meet up!

We had some good food and good beer and, most importantly, a good time!

Here's a pic of the March Meet Up attendees:

vape_march.jpg

(L to R: Derek, Jeff, and me)

Hope to see some more of you at the Ventura Vapers April Meet Up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread