Vermillion River E-Liquid going above and beyond!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ksmith

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2011
Colcord, Oklahoma
I have been vaping for almost 7 months and have tried several different vendors. Although I have not had any problems with any of the vendors that I have done business with, one vendor continues to rise to the top!! Dave at Vermillion River is without a doubt, among the top as far as honisty and putting the custommer before profits.

Recently I placed my usual monthly order with Vermillion River. The order was placed on a friday morning and I recieved it on monday so the shipping is a 10 out of 10. The following day, I recieved a personal call from Dave explaining a problem that was brought to his attention by on of his flavor suppliers that changed the overall flavor of some of his juice. He took the time to go back thru all his old orders and notified the custommers either by phone or email to explain the problem and to advise that he was sending out replacements. IMHO this kind of custommer care has become a dying practice these days.

I would like to personally thank Dave for being such a "stand-up guy" and to assure him that he has earned a loyal custommer and friend.

Reactions: DaveOno
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread