Vermillion River Juice - Great Tobacco flavors!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RooRooBears

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2013
California
My ADV used to be Turkish tobacco from HaloCigs, but currently I'm in love with Vermillion River juice's premium tobacco flavors!

Right now I'm really enjoying the Premium Wood flavors - Maplewood, Applewood, and Peachwood. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Great throat hit, great vapor production, and perfect mix of tobacco with a hint of the associated flavor. I've tried a good number of tobacco flavors and these are my favorites, by far.

If you've had these eJuices, what would you suggest that are similar to these flavors by Vermillion River Juice (or other vendors)?

RooRooBears

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2013
California
I really really like their KY4 ..and the cinnamon roll is good once and awhile. for my next order I'm going to try some of the "woods" flavors any suggestions ?

Besides the ones I mentioned (which also got the highest reviews from researching), they also have Cherrywood. Buuut, I'm not really a cherry flavor kind of guy, unless you like cherries, then I'd definitely give it a shot!

The Tbone80

Jun 9, 2013
Minnesota, USA
Vermillion River is made here in Minnesota. So naturally, my local local brick and mortar (ecig crib) re-labels and sells their juice. I have tried most of their flavors(all of the "Kentucky" blends), and LOVE their Kentucky Maplewood blend. For a non-tobacco flavor, my favorite from them is cotton candy, The flavor is dead on:vapor:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread