Status
Not open for further replies.

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
Got a pic of your Monkeyboxx? Have not seen them yet? Seen the reo's though.....

I've got a couple in my Profile :)

No two will look exactly the same, not when you've got your choice of body wood, end woods, cap color, and personal laser engraving. All hand made.

Reos are solid mods, from what I've seen. But, I couldn't fully enjoy vaping without regulated variable voltage ;) That's just my opinion though.

Nosvaping

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 26, 2010
Frisco TX
I've got a couple in my Profile :)

No two will look exactly the same, not when you've got your choice of body wood, end woods, cap color, and personal laser engraving. All hand made.

Reos are solid mods, from what I've seen. But, I couldn't fully enjoy vaping without regulated variable voltage ;) That's just my opinion though.

Yes, I agree, it makes a difference having VV. That is why I am looking forward to my VV ego! I will look at your profile and see the pics. The box mods look interesting to me, I just have not leaped into them yet...........By the way I Like your avatar!

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
Yes, I agree, it makes a difference having VV. That is why I am looking forward to my VV ego! I will look at your profile and see the pics. The box mods look interesting to me, I just have not leaped into them yet...........By the way I Like your avatar!

Thank you :) It's Raistlin Majere, ArgeMagius.

I've heard nothing but good from those Boosters. I'd try one myself, but it's just not worth the money since I already have a VV device. If you ever look into a mod, make sure you do your homework well. Don't take anyone's word over your own needs and wants. Personally, I love having the bottom feeding feature on the MonkeyBoxx, but, I don't use it a lot. I drip more than anything. Sounds ridiculous, huh? Not really. I love having the catch cup and regulated VV is the biggest seller, for me.

If you're ever in the market for something new, make sure to figure out what exactly you want and need out of a mod. There are many inexpensive bottomfeeders, vv devices, 5v, 3.7v, that you don't really have to chuck out so much $$$ just to trial and experiment :)

Nosvaping

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 26, 2010
Frisco TX
Thank you :) It's Raistlin Majere, ArgeMagius.

I've heard nothing but good from those Boosters. I'd try one myself, but it's just not worth the money since I already have a VV device. If you ever look into a mod, make sure you do your homework well. Don't take anyone's word over your own needs and wants. Personally, I love having the bottom feeding feature on the MonkeyBoxx, but, I don't use it a lot. I drip more than anything. Sounds ridiculous, huh? Not really. I love having the catch cup and regulated VV is the biggest seller, for me.

If you're ever in the market for something new, make sure to figure out what exactly you want and need out of a mod. There are many inexpensive bottomfeeders, vv devices, 5v, 3.7v, that you don't really have to chuck out so much $$$ just to trial and experiment :)

Hey thanks for the advice. I am going to try and get some feedback on the VV ego and see what everyone is saying, plus I have some coming, too many actually. I knew they would sell out, so I might sell a few on the forum. I really love gotvapes but they sell out of everything, then you have to wait for the next batch to come in.

I was looking at the provari, but I am going to try this VV ego first. When I get ready to get a box mode, I am going to be calling upon your vast knowledge...LOL. I am going to be looking up your avatar...........:)

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
I was looking at the provari, but I am going to try this VV ego first. When I get ready to get a box mode, I am going to be calling upon your vast knowledge...LOL. I am going to be looking up your avatar...........:)

lol, there are many more more qualified in the knowledge of mods than myself. Now, you need a spell that can overthrow an evil Goddess, then maybe I can help ;)

I've been wanting a tube-style VV mod for a while, but I cannot afford one for probably quite some time :) Provari and Darwin are both awesome, simply because I love being able to see the read-out on the mod itself :) But, the Buzz-Pro looks pretty nifty and quite cost-effective.

bruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
Louisville, KY
I've been using VR liquid for a couple of months. Very, very good, and VR has become one of my go to vendors. I use an eGo, and recently have been using the emdcc cartos. The dual coil carto really brings out the flavor, and holds 4 to 5 ml. Also tried at 5V, but the carto gets to hot. Maybe I should try a different carto or atty with the 5V.

Nosvaping

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 26, 2010
Frisco TX
I've been using VR liquid for a couple of months. Very, very good, and VR has become one of my go to vendors. I use an eGo, and recently have been using the emdcc cartos. The dual coil carto really brings out the flavor, and holds 4 to 5 ml. Also tried at 5V, but the carto gets to hot. Maybe I should try a different carto or atty with the 5V.

Hey Bruiser, i agree I reordered again, it is becomming mu daily vape. Yes, you have to watch the carto's with 5v or 6v, they get hot. I beleive there are HV carto and atty's out there though.............:)

Nosvaping

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 26, 2010
Frisco TX
lol, there are many more more qualified in the knowledge of mods than myself. Now, you need a spell that can overthrow an evil Goddess, then maybe I can help ;)

I've been wanting a tube-style VV mod for a while, but I cannot afford one for probably quite some time :) Provari and Darwin are both awesome, simply because I love being able to see the read-out on the mod itself :) But, the Buzz-Pro looks pretty nifty and quite cost-effective.

Hey there, pretty neat looking game! I know the provari is veery expensive! Have not checked out the buzz. Going into public with a huge .... looking thing is not for me, that is why I love the ego. However would not mind having one at home to play around with and see who it vapes! I been told they can put out some massive vapor...:):laugh:

SMKNOMOR

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
salem ma
Well, I really enjoy it on my 306 atty, I am ordering the K-vanilla, but the apple wood and cherry wood and maple wood are the bomb I also like the Kentucky Blend, it was smooth but with a good TH...I think it depends on the voltage and atty you are using too, I am sure it varies like it does with my 510 atty and 306 atty....let me know what you think.:) Hope you like it!

Well I got my vanilla K Blend the other day but I had to wait till yesterday to try it and holy crap is this stuff good. I have a new favorite and I wouldn't have even found Kentucky blend without this thread.So thank you for that:)

The TH is right on for me at 20mg. Dito on the 306.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread