luceblueboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Ohio
Vendor: Vermillion River
Liquid: Primer Fluid
Description: Primer Fluid - Capture the essence of the famous green fairy with this absinthe flavored E-juice!
Setup: Dripping on standard bridgeless 510 atomizer with 18350 mod
Thoughts:

Confession: I am a Pluid lover.
Second Confession: Pluid is kinda expensive.

As a vaper on a budget I was spending way too much on Pluid. I do love it but cannot justify spending the money as fast as I was vaping it. When I saw Vermillion River releasing their new Absinthe with a name too similar to Pluid I had to try it.

PF is a thin clear liquid with a smell that is somewhat medicinal. Unlike Pluid there is no food coloring nor whitish male seed (sperm) look as with uncolored Pluid. On inhale there is a very strong pineapple/citrus flavor that causes the mouth to water (just like Pluid). In the background are hints of black licorice and mint. The citrus causes a light tongue numbing sensation. It is very sweet and feels like a mixed pineapple drink.

For a thin liquid the vapor production is ok. The throat hit also is somewhat weak.

Final Thoughts:
When looking for a Pluid substitute Primer Fluid is not the way to go. Way too much pineapple with a massive lack of black licorice/anise flavor that is overly sweet. You could name this a new pineapple cocktail rather than consider this absinthe. Though I do occasionally reach for this when tiring of extracted tobaccos this is not a great liquid but a good one. I did find that the citrus eats through the residue some extracted tobaccos leave which is a plus rather than scraping the atomizer. 7/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread