Vermillion River review- mmmmhhhh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

36tinybells

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2011
Right Over Here
I just wanted to review 2 Vermillion River E-juice types, for anyone who was considering ordering some. Both were used on a Joye Ego with 1.7 Resurrector cartomizers over a period of several days. Wanted to include comparison on my 5 volt RSM, but needed to order atties and decided not to wait. Vaped them both off and on over several days. I hope I don't finish it before the 5volt stuff gets here. They came in nice, dark glass, 15mm bottles with droppers.

24 mg pg/vg - throat hit and vapor are Very Good on both. Plenty of vapor- enough to blow rings.

Cinnamon Bun
Smells exactly like a Cinnabon shop! Not for stealth, lol. Seriously nice vape. Bakery cinnamon, not candy. Airy with a slight buttery taste. Really liked this from the start. There is definitely a sweetness, but not cloying, and not as much as I expected. Liked even more as time went on.

Carmelized Cappacino
This one surprised me. I expected that coffee would be at the front, but it isn't. This juice has layers. There is the carmel, and I've seen someone say it has a burnt taste, but I disagree- it's a carmelized taste, cooked carmel. Cooked just right. There is a slight nuttiness that is interesting. The coffee is there lightly and so is something else- something magical and very right. I could and did vape this most of the day several days. But stop if you're having wine. Gotta draw the line there- not good with wine!

I want to add here that I tend to diy on mixed juices as time goes on, because I get bored with them BUT these two will not be touched. They are both complete, all that they should be and if I ever get through the ridicules amount of stuff I ordered in a buying fit, or even halfway, I will order them in bigger bottles and try some more Vermillion flavors.

Vermillion River has a really good trial size deal, I recommend you try them!
P.S. Magnus- you were right, this is Very Good juice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread