Vermillion River - Tobacco based flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trips1103

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2011
North Carolina
Not a real "review" per se ... but a good thumbs up.

I decided to try their Kentucky Premium Blends ... Applewood, Cherrywood, Maplewood, Vanilla, and their standard Kentucky Premium. (I also gave their coffee a try just for something a little different than the rest).

I have to say these are the absolute best smelling juices I've come across. Absolutely delicious smelling. Rich unsmoked tobacco scent with a touch of apple, maple .. or whatever the particular blend it.

** They need time to steep.

I wanted the flavor to match the scent so badly .. but it hasn't, just yet. It's one of those things that after vaping for close to a year you just "know". Once this steeps for a few weeks to a month it is going to be wonderful.

So .. it's been about a week now. I can taste a difference from when I first got it, but it's still not there yet. I purchased these as samples, so when I get money I'll be purchasing more to put on the shelf to steep for a month. It's good enough to wait for.

Another good thing is that these flavors mix and match so well. Cherry/Vanilla Apple/Maple ... no need to rid a cartomizer of a previous flavor. Just vape on top. Great vapor. Light juice that will go well with cartomizers. Not sure of the pg/vg ratio, I'll have to look into that.

Just spreading the word on some very nice tobacco based flavors. :2c:

Trips1103

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2011
North Carolina
Tripps, do they have any that just taste like tobacco without all the extra flavors? If you like these that much, maybe I could give them a try? Do you have a link? :)

Here is their link:

Welcome to Vermillion River Premium E-Juice

They do have a "classic" blend that is basic tobacco. I tend to like my juice with a tobacco base, and a touch of outside flavor .. BUT I don't like weak tasting juice.

This juice is bold. I may try their classic blend on my next order with them however, because it does sound good.

** Remember though .. they do need time to steep. Right now they still have a bit of a perfume taste, but I'm sure that will go away. It's already fading.

VaVaunt

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
Florida, USA
TYVM for the help Trips. I'm going to go look at that. As I read through the threads, I see there are a couple that might interest me. I think I want to stick with just tobacco right now, until I get rid of the cravings. So far, so good though.
I think I'll like a bold taste too. I didn't know that steeping/rest period was needed either. TY again. I'm slowly learning about this stuff, lol!

edit: You're right, they do-
http://www.vermillionriverejuice.com/Kentucky-Premium-Blend_p_21.html

I am going to go back and order some now. ;)

\/aporAddikt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2012
Oklahoma
I know this thread is about tobacco flavors, but I can't help but mention that vermillion river has some of the best fruit flavors I have ever tried. I enjoyed them straight put of the box! Texas watermelon is probably my favorite. So if your interested in trying something different check out vermillion's other flavors as well.

VaVaunt

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
Florida, USA
Well, I'm glad I clicked that link. They were also running a promo on the classic blend-so I got some extra for free! I've already placed an order, this is my first dive into the real thing. I'm very glad to find this forum. You've all been very helpful to a complete noobie!
Luceblue, yes, that's what would interest me at this point. I was hoping it was really from tobacco. I actually grew my own tobacco a few years back, and am thinking of doing it again...if I could figure a way to get the liquid extracted, I surely would!
At that time, I was trying to get rid of the chemicals that are in cigs, and for about a year I was rolling my own...but I like the vaping even better, as it's less harsh.

luceblueboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Ohio
there's a few companies out there using actual tobacco to make their eliquid. Classic blend is up there for a "pure" tobacco taste. The quality is excellent and the taste is amazing. If you're a fan of that, check out vaperite: natural and organic tobaccos, goodejuice: house brewed tobaccos, and want2vape: blondie, tabac, managua, london, louisville, red pirate, and alcazar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread