Very cheap flavors (limited time sale)

Status
Not open for further replies.

crammit442

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2011
Alabama
I just wanted to post and say that I just received an email from Walt at One Drop Flavors saying that in the first 24 hours of this sale they sold over 14,000 79¢ bottles of flavor. He was just letting me know they were cranking trying to get everyone's orders out. I just thought that it was good customer service to send an update. I've personally found good customer SVC to be lacking from a lot of vendors in this industry. I hope their flavors were good and they do well.
Charles

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
I just wanted to post and say that I just received an email from Walt at One Drop Flavors saying that in the first 24 hours of this sale they sold over 14,000 79¢ bottles of flavor. He was just letting me know they were cranking trying to get everyone's orders out. I just thought that it was good customer service to send an update. I've personally found good customer SVC to be lacking from a lot of vendors in this industry. I hope their flavors were good and they do well.
Charles

I knew it was going to be in the thousands but even I didn't think it would be over 14,000 in just 24 hours! :shock:

They've advertised it as a "Weekend Sale" so it's still going on.

crammit442

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2011
Alabama
I received the same email. Said they were going to work thru the weekend. RF cs has a good reputation and it's not like most of us don't have plenty of flavors to play with while we wait.:lol:
True story! I sent him back an email letting him know his attention to CS is noticed and appreciated.
Chsrles

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I just placed an order, too, despite having 140+ flavorings already. That 79 cents per 30mL bottle got me though. Ordered some for myself and for a couple friends who are new to DIY. Who knows? Might turn out that I like their flavorings better than some of the TFA, CAP, etc. I've been using.

crammit442

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2011
Alabama
soo has anyone had these before?
I had a bottle of a WTA that I didn't care for so I offered it in the classifieds to anyone that wanted it for the cost of shipping. I ended up trading it to an ECF member for a Hadaly rda clone. The glass bottle arrived broken so I sent him another similar WTA. He responded by sending me a few flavors. One or two of them were from One Drop and are flavors he uses regularly so they've apparently been around a while and have some loyal repeat customers.
Charles

dobroeutro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2016
North Carolina
At the price they were asking, I'm not surprised! With free shipping to boot, they gave it all away.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

Hopefully they will be good & get re-orders as well as new orders when word gets out... :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread