VERy HAPPy! dse801 100% BLUe

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkmatter22

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2009
in the MEDIUm
www.liquimatter.com
I had a dse801 before, and one of my class mates spilled coffie on it. thus destroying my atty. my previous supplier is going out of business on monday dec, 6 so i had to find another.... my vapor store made me very happy with my purchase. Not only that, but i didnt think i would be able to find a(n) 801 in blue with blue led! :) so i want to say thankyou. and that you have just earned my busieness. i look foward to purchaceing more prouducts from you in the future.
my former PV supplier/owner, i got to know very well as he and i both lived and worked in Omaha Nebraska, i hope that the owner of MVS will approach me and introduce them self as i look foward to developeing a relationship with my supplier again. (not like that, get your mind out of the gutter!) and a note for all other e-cig community members, i hope you get an oppertunity to try MVS.
~ttyl forum!
~darkmatter22

I had a dse801 before, and one of my class mates spilled coffie on it. thus destroying my atty. my previous supplier is going out of business on monday dec, 6 so i had to find another.... my vapor store made me very happy with my purchase. Not only that, but i didnt think i would be able to find a(n) 801 in blue with blue led! :) so i want to say thankyou. and that you have just earned my busieness. i look foward to purchaceing more prouducts from you in the future.
my former PV supplier/owner, i got to know very well as he and i both lived and worked in Omaha Nebraska, i hope that the owner of MVS will approach me and introduce them self as i look foward to developeing a relationship with my supplier again. (not like that, get your mind out of the gutter!) and a note for all other e-cig community members, i hope you get an oppertunity to try MVS.
~ttyl forum!
~darkmatter22

I realize this is an older thread, but are the 801's from MVS low bridge/4 hole type?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread