Very happy with my new mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

IgnorantCig

ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2015
new york
It's been 3 years since I first began vaping and for the past 1.5 years I've been using a vaporesso target mini. I had two of them which I would alternate between. They've fulfilled their duty nicely since I've been using the hell out of them every single day.

I bought myself a new mod to celebrate my 3 year vapeversary, and I just received a vaporesso revenger go. Very nice indeed! IMO.

It works great, and it has a massive 5000 built in battery which is double what I had on my target mini I believe. It accepts a whole bunch of different coils, including some third party coils which are not from vaporesso, like some of the smok baby coils, but I haven't tried those yet.

I'm currently using the quad coil that came with it, and it vapes pretty nicely, huge clouds. I'm currently at about 70 watts, though it can go much higher than that.

I am used to ceramic coils though, from the target mini, so I might be picking up some ceramic coils in the future to use with it, since I kind of am used to the taste from ceramic coils.

This is not a review of course, but I am amazed at how much vape tech has advanced in the past few years since I first began.

It was like the Stone Age of vaping just a few short years ago, and now my vape device has a large display on it, it has haptic feedback just like a smart phone, it has a nice clock on the display, puff counter and a whole bunch of advanced features on it and it's very powerful and packs serious watts and power.

Compare that to my very first vape device which was weak and just simply had one button on it and nothing else, zero features. What a difference!

Last edited:

IgnorantCig

ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2015
new york
Nah its not lame. Each to there own is what it is....;)
I have some 4+ ml tanks but never use them. I switch flavours often during the day, and prefer the 2 ml tanks.

I have a few smaller tanks also on some of my previous mods, and I agree that small tanks have their place, it all depends.

But I'd rather have the option of choosing and not being forced into a midget tank when purchasing a new mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread