Very Happy With Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knives

Aug 4, 2009
Wesley Chapel, FL
So I placed an order around 3am (Insomnia FTW!) for a closeout bottle of 50ml liquid, and around 2:48pm today I got an e-mail saying it had been shipped out and there was a comment:
"The comments for your order are: I subsituted 2 30ml bottles instead of 1
50ml"

I don't really know the reason, but that's just fast and friendly service in my book.

It's been through it's first sort center.

I'll be buying from you again in the future!
5 stars in my book!

Keep up the good work!

-Garrett

sibelius

Jun 17, 2009
United States
Had an issue with a manual USB Pass-Through that was 28 days old (past the 14 day 'grace' period for returns. Please note the incredibly courteous response I received within mere hours of sending and e-mail. I've bolded key instances of the kind of curteous customer support this company is famous for:

Hi [ed: My name], my name is Kevin and I am handling customer service for electronic ash while the owner [ed: Taras is currently out of office, but he may feel that the reason is personal] . I called Taras about your situation as I have to do on all products out of the standard 14 days afterdelivery warranty. Taras (the owner) immediatly recognized your name and knows that you are a excellent customer and has asked me to ship you a replacement.

[ed: My name], our only issue is that manual passthroughs were version 1 a new product. We are expecting version 2 which supposedly has a internal improvement over the first version although they are physically identical . The new version is enroute to us and will arrive here friday or saturday. At that time, I will ship you the new passthroughand please do not send the other one back yet as I am also sending a pastage paid padded envelope to you so you will bear no cost.

In the future, you need not go through the effort of making a video. Taras is very laid back with his customers and your word is good enough for him. Again, I apologize but I would prefer to send you one of the new ones that are on the way here. Is that ok?

Kevin

Kudos to both Taras and Kevin for such excellent attention to a customer! ...When was the last time any company asked you if their offer was acceptable to you?? Usually you're told what you'll get, how you'll get it and that you'll like it or go without. How waaaaaaay above the 'extra mile' it is to have a company ask me, "Is that OK?"

...Or forewarned you not to spend your out-of-pocket money, because they will furnish a pre-paid shipper!

The products are very good from electronic-ash.com, but the customer service is SOOOOO outstanding that I feel you'd be hard-pressed to find any other company (regardless of the product they sell) to match them, or even come close. :hubba:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread