Very new, love it, confused, help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

triplxratd

Jan 7, 2010
Vancouver
Ok, so Ive been wanting to try this for a very long time, but being from Canada and being concerned about ordering overseas, I just never got around to it. I found someone locally here in vancouver who had some equipment for sale. Its in a black cigarette shaped box with the words super cigarette on it. I was told it was a dse-108. It has one battery, one cat, and I got a couple of packs of carts with it.
I absolutely love what Ive gotten so far, but getting a good drag is a lot of work. Maybe this type I picked up is not a good one, although I saw a video of someone using what looked like the same one taking good drags after good drags off of it.
I find if I take a series of short hits one after another, I can get a bit of smoke in my mouth. If I take a longer drag I seem to see nothing. Maybe you dont need to see the smoke? Maybe just dragging Im actually getting the nicotine?
I love the taste I occasionally get and dont want to smoke cigarettes anymore. If my problems with this are because I got a cheap or poor quality one, Id like to get a good one. Maybe Im doing something wrong, but I just want a good smoky drag!
If you think this is a bad quality machine I have here, where would be the best and safest for a canadian to order from. Ive read tons on this site but theres so much information that my head is spinning.
If I get the liquid, and fill my own carts, will the drags be better? Maybe the carts I purchased are no good?
The ones I have are in a small box with drawings of a guy blowing smoke rings and it says MINI Cigarette on the box.
Im rambling now. Im hoping for help. The little bit of drags I get are beautiful and I want more and dont want my old pack a day habit back that Ive had for over 20 years...
Help please...appreciated...advice...

j0ker

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
MS Gulf Coast
Is it similar to this

Electronic-Cigarette-DSE108-.jpg

If so, look in lower left-hand corner and search for DSE108. Sorry I don't know anything about it but found a few articles on the forum using the search I just mentioned.

Welcome to the forum!

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hello Trip :)

Don't worry about rambling, I can still remember how confused i was when I came across e-cigs for the first time :)

I've just done a search on the DSE108 as I hadn't heard of the model before, Looks like it's a Super mini.

Re taking the drags & not getting enough vape, there is a learning curve about getting used to how to draw on them check out this thread :-

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...strated-guide-e-cigs-parts-1-through-6-a.html

Last edited:

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Last edited:

triplxratd

Jan 7, 2010
Vancouver
Yes Joker, that is the one I have. I actually found a video, and the guy reviewing it loved it and was getting some good vapor off of it. I think its the carts that I purchased that are the problem. I was getting a couple of half decent hits from it, then almost nothing after that. Ive found that if I keep it standing upright, with the battery to the bottom, I can get a good hit every few minutes or so, which Im assuming is becuase the liquid is moving down towards the atomizer?
Thanks for all of the replies and help. I really think I just need to get hold of some liquid and load it up really good.
Here is the video review I found on this model, seems like its actually a really good one as far as this guy is concerned, just wish I could get drags off of it like he gets... I cant post a link, but if you search dse108 on youtube you will see what I mean.
When I do get a good hit, I find I enjoy it way more than a cigarette hit, so once I get good at this...look out!!! :thumbs:
Thanks again for the advice!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread