Very pleased with service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

imawitch

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
anywhere my broomstick takes me
I placed a order with randall over @ mypvshop and the shipment was fast!!!!

and oh my stars, my rn4072 rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can taste my black cherry ejuice and i only got a hint of taste in my old mini ecig..

so much vapor!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i luvs it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my rn4072 is my best freind next to my broom lol

thank u randall

Randall Fox

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Sparks, NV, USA
www.myPVshop.com
I placed a order with randall over @ mypvshop and the shipment was fast!!!!

and oh my stars, my rn4072 rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can taste my black cherry ejuice and i only got a hint of taste in my old mini ecig..

so much vapor!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i luvs it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my rn4072 is my best freind next to my broom lol

thank u randall

You're Welcome! We get so many positive responses on the RN4072 that I'm surprised it's not more widely used. For people who want to really taste the liquid flavors, I don't think there's a better e-cig available.

It may not be a good starter for people who are looking for something that tastes like a cigarette, but once you are used to vaping it's the best e-cig out there for letting the flavors come through without 'burning.'

Raven1

ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2009
Akron, OH USA
You're Welcome! We get so many positive responses on the RN4072 that I'm surprised it's not more widely used. For people who want to really taste the liquid flavors, I don't think there's a better e-cig available.

It may not be a good starter for people who are looking for something that tastes like a cigarette, but once you are used to vaping it's the best e-cig out there for letting the flavors come through without 'burning.'

Is it any better than a DSE801? The SLB batts I've gotten have been really touchy and I'm looking for an improvement.

Raven1

ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2009
Akron, OH USA
There are people who prefer one or the other, but I've used them both and I find the RN4072 far superior to the DSE801. That's why we decided to carry it, even though it costs us about $2 more than the 801.

That's what I've heard. $2 more isn't much for better quality. Will the batts work in an 801 charger? Thanks!

Raven1

ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2009
Akron, OH USA
Yes, the 801 and 4072 use the same chargers. Batteries are interchangeable but cartridges are not. DO NOT use 801 carts on a 4072. They may fit, but they aren't long enough and the atomizer will run on the dry side and that shortens atomizer life.

Huh - thanks for the info Randall! So the atties and carts are different? Well, I'm going to keep you guys in mind for a future order.:)

imawitch

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
anywhere my broomstick takes me
I just ordered the rn4072 and i'm super excited about it its my first e cig but i've been looking to an alternative i just can't wait till i get it!

I really enjoy my rn4072..

Its my main squeeze lol

eta, i have other mini cigs put away for a rainy day etc, but like i said, my main squeeze is my rn4072..

I hope u get great pleasure from it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread