Very upset with your lack of customer service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roobs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2012
South
I made a mistake on an order #4034 and within an hour I sent an email declaring my error. I would like to add that that item was not even in stock at the time of order or for the next 2 days for that matter. I sent 5 emails with no responce over the next 3 or 4 days. I am furious now to see that you shipped the order anyway......Over the past year or so that I have been vaping, I have run into 2or3 "companys" with very questionable business practices and the one excuse that I've heard from all of them is ....Oh, I was just so busy I didn't see your e-mails. I would rather have them tell me to go pound sand than give me that Bull____ I run a business out of my house as well and there is no excuse for not checking your primary source of communication. I'm very disappointed with the way stormy's treats there customers

You would think with there high prices they would at least have great service. Not the case..
Folks do yourself a favor and try another company.......the customer care has to be better and you will absolutely save some money...!!!!

oxygen thief

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
I've only ordered from them once and they were one of the best vendors I've dealt with. I bought an ego-t 18650 mod and they drilled three holes in the bottom if you asked. I did. They were clear on their site about only using protected or fast drain batteries. No other vendor that I had seen stated that. I ordered the old switch, emailed them and the new switch was in the order. I've been lucky so far, every vendor I've bought from did exactly what they said they would.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
I made a mistake and ordered the wrong Boge cartos and they replaced them with the right ones right away. I contacted them while they were on vacation and they actually responded even though they were away. They were nothing but courteous and didnt ask any questions and sent me the right ones. The reason I made the wrong model of the boges was because I was so excited with the price, so low I didnt see straight.

Last edited:

CloudBurst

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
Georgia, USA
I replied to every email and have sent the replies to him several times. I'm not sure what happened to them but this is what happened.
Received order 9/23 at 4:23PM
Received request to cancel order 9/23 at 6:55PM
I responded 9/23 at 7:03PM - 8 minutes later
Posted credit through processing company on 9/24 at 7:12- should have received auto confirmation from processing company. Plus I emailed it as well.
Monday 9/24, 8:10AM received email stating he never received emails from me.
I resent another email and resent the credit confirmation at 8:23AM
9/25/12- received threatening email and responded 6 times. Tried to call customer to resolve- I was given a fictitious phone number, ***-1234567 does not work.- Failed
9/25/12- finally he responded that he received 2 emails.
I resent every email communication again, still have not heard if he received them.

All along I thought everything was fine with the transaction. I carry my phone with me and answer most, if not all emails immediately. I take this very seriously and hope he realizes that a technical failure on either end was the problem.
This was obviously out of my control but a phone call would have helped, I do respond to these as well. :?:
Gave my number yesterday morning and still no return call.
Please, if you do not get a response to your email in a timely manner, call the number on the website. Yes, I return calls also. ;)

Last edited:

horton

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2010
Left Side of Florida
It's too bad that Roobs did not give Stormy a good phone number to contact him. Makes me wonder why he didn't give his number so Stormy could have called and taken care of the situation since email didn't seem to be working properly. I sure hope he gave the right address. If you were willing to give your credit card number, why not your phone number?
I have ordered more times than I can remember from SVC and never had a problem. There were a couple of times when I forgot something. I called and Stormy was very kind to add the item to my order and I paid the difference. Her customer service has been top shelf in my experience.
As the old saying goes, manure happens, and this problem could easily have been taken care of if the proper information was given by the buyer. Now he feels he has to attack Stormy and her pricing (which I find to be very fair - btw). No one vendor is going to have all items at the cheapest prices on the net.
Maybe Roobs was having a bad day or his ISP was not working properly, but to go on such a vicious attack over an order I find very odd. He sure was quick to pull the trigger with negative feedback. Stormy has a very loyal following and most will probably consider Roobs to be a small fly in the ointment with a bad attitude. That's sure how I see him.
Man up Roobs, give Stormy a call and settle your differences. Life is too short and anger is a useless emotion. I know Stormy will bend over backwards to make things right. Then you can go on to your vendors with better pricing and everyone will be happy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread