veteran but new to posting on the site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elemental0619

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2009
New Jersey
Hey guys my names Steve if you look in my about me youll see ive been a member on here for some time now. thought i would give a little about me for you guys to get to know me. I've been vaping since about 2010 when it all started with a Blu. i was a pack to pack and a half smoker that really was unhappy about smoking and wanted an alternative. i had my blu for about a month before i realized i NEEDED something better that's when i hopped on the web and looked for better pv's. i came across a Forum where i figured i belonged and that was known as Blu Cig Forum, shortly after I found out about the 510 and bought one without question. I became a well known member on there and started doing video reviews for vendors that were part of the site too, I worked with various sites including truesmoker, vaporcountry.. etc with doing product, juice reviews, and testimonials for their sites.I then became a moderator on the forum not too long after that. im not trying to write a whole story here but just wanted to give a little info on myself and to notify you guys that me and another "veteran" buddy of mine will be making a YouTube channel soon to give reviews, any help to anyone who needs it, and bying products that people ask us to review, and were hoping for you guys to support us a little on our channel. I'll keep you guys posted on all the info and days move on and we get closer to getting everything together. once again thanks for stopping by to read, and thanks to any future subscribers we have.

:D keep vaping guys!

Steve

I was just about to post with a similar title. I've been a member here since January 2009. I quit smoking on January 10, 2009. My stepkids received e-cigarettes for Christmas (might have been blu-I'm not sure). They didn't want them so I took them. I quickly progressed from there. I've used many different mechanical mods. I got my brother and sister and their spouses vaping. Im just a little shy and I've never posted.

Karen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread