AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
hi all,

I used to vape FSUSA extensively back in 2009 and 2010 when it was one of the most popular vendors around.

I used to love Wyatt Earp Signature, Cowboy, and a bunch of the tobaccos.

I am looking at putting in an order after all these years besause I want some high PG liquids and just for the sake of nostalgia because my formative vaping experiences were with FSUSA and I used to love the juices.

Can someone honestly tell me how the juices stack up nowadays and if there has been any noticeable deterioration in quality over the years. It's something I've experienced with other vendors I recently ordered from again after their halcyon years were well and truly behind.

CFreeAngie

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2017
Tucson, Az.
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
Oh how could I forget? What flavours do you guys recommend ?!
well as an employee, i guess you could say I am biased! I do truly believe that FSUSA is the only way to go locally, ( that's why I work here) We make the juice the minute you order it, it doesn't need any additives or extra ingredients for sitting around on a shelf for years before you get it. The same high quality flavors we have always used and after a couple of attempts to try new nicotine sources, we have gone back to our original, because, well it's better! you can order your e-juice with the specific ration of pg/vg. that you want and get the same great flavors that you used to love! We still make Wyatt Earp and Cowboy, a lot of people really like the MaxxBlend and Reggae Nights tobacco flavors. You can see all of them on our website, there are too many to type! I hope that you can get some honest replies for people who have vaped our products and that you will give us another try! Have a great day.

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
well as an employee, i guess you could say I am biased! I do truly believe that FSUSA is the only way to go locally, ( that's why I work here) We make the juice the minute you order it, it doesn't need any additives or extra ingredients for sitting around on a shelf for years before you get it. The same high quality flavors we have always used and after a couple of attempts to try new nicotine sources, we have gone back to our original, because, well it's better! you can order your e-juice with the specific ration of pg/vg. that you want and get the same great flavors that you used to love! We still make Wyatt Earp and Cowboy, a lot of people really like the MaxxBlend and Reggae Nights tobacco flavors. You can see all of them on our website, there are too many to type! I hope that you can get some honest replies for people who have vaped our products and that you will give us another try! Have a great day.

Thanks for the feedback [emoji4]

Any discounts for MASSIVE orders?

My cart is SWELLING !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
FSUSA still has its mojo. I'm an in store person with them, and they saved my vape equipment on many occasions. As far as juices, FSUSA is one of the few vendors who create juices I actually like and can vape without considering them overflavored or harsh. They still have all the options in the world, and will sell (me, anyway) the amount of VG with the nicotine level I want (I am PG sensitive, and you'd be surprised at how some vendors 'refuse" to provide a max VG juice over 12 nic, because they consider it "dangerous" even if I explain my situation. I won some juice recently, (chocolate and rasberry wound up as my choice) and I loved the juice, which isn't typical for me anymore. But I like it enough I will get a 120 ml bottle of it next time I go by, I enjoyed it that much.

Still selling Kangertech and smok for the most part (in store anyway) and also some handouts on battery safety were on the counter, which I liked.

I'd say they still have their "juice mojo" and I would recommend them as a juice company, for sure. Mainly, because while they offer a "more flavor" option, I find the regular juices to lack oversweetening, harshness, or chemical or perfume-y notes that are so intense, they are too much for my palate.

I would say buy with confidence! LOL.

Anna

CFreeAngie

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2017
Tucson, Az.
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
FSUSA still has its mojo. I'm an in store person with them, and they saved my vape equipment on many occasions. As far as juices, FSUSA is one of the few vendors who create juices I actually like and can vape without considering them overflavored or harsh. They still have all the options in the world, and will sell (me, anyway) the amount of VG with the nicotine level I want (I am PG sensitive, and you'd be surprised at how some vendors 'refuse" to provide a max VG juice over 12 nic, because they consider it "dangerous" even if I explain my situation. I won some juice recently, (chocolate and rasberry wound up as my choice) and I loved the juice, which isn't typical for me anymore. But I like it enough I will get a 120 ml bottle of it next time I go by, I enjoyed it that much.

Still selling Kangertech and smok for the most part (in store anyway) and also some handouts on battery safety were on the counter, which I liked.

I'd say they still have their "juice mojo" and I would recommend them as a juice company, for sure. Mainly, because while they offer a "more flavor" option, I find the regular juices to lack oversweetening, harshness, or chemical or perfume-y notes that are so intense, they are too much for my palate.

Anna
Thank you. We are so happy to have helped you in the past and look forward to doing so in the future! Your kind words are very much appreciated!

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia

Anna
Hey there Stolz! I see you in a lot of threads :) You are like the everywhere gal!

Yes, I noticed they still sell protank/aerotank 3 coils so I grabbed some of those as well.

I actually am the opposite in terms of PG/VG. I am liking how they do high PG as an option. I want these juices to use them in, ironically, older cartomizers I still have and want to use for my MTL day vaping. I have tonnes of Boges, Ikenvape and Kangertech dual coil cartomizers. I am also keen to use the juices in pod mods. I don't know how anyone can vape 50 mg nic salt in pod mods. That level of nicotine makes me sick so I am opting for 9mg nicotine in my FSUSA juices.

I haven't vaped FSUSA in years. The last time I put in an order was in 2014 but before that, I hadn't put in an order since about 2011. Between 2009 and 2011 FSUSA was my go-to vendor. I used to love the juices. I know my earliest experiences were partly due to the novelty of vaping but I can still remember my first vape of Wyatt Earp Signature and Colt 45 which came along a little later. It was like an epiphany on how much better than smoking vaping was. I used to vape with 510 atomizers on 280 mah batts back then and the flavours came through some well.

Wyatt Earp seemed to change, at least to my taste buds when I ordered in 2014. It almost had an aniseed like flavour in there I didn't recall from my earlier years but I really put this down to the evolution of my taste buds after vaping naturally extracted tobaccos (NETS) and sub-ohm juices.

Recently, a couple of friends I put onto FSUSA many years ago were vaping cherry pipe tobacco from the specialty blend range at FSUSA and I had a vape of the juice and was pleasantly surprised at how good it tasted. It reminded me of what I remembered FSUSA being back in the days when they were a powerhouse of juices back circa 2010.

I will definitely give FSUSA a go even if just for old times sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread