The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Veterans Day INSTANT winner PRIZE PATROL from lorik13

Discussion in 'SmokeStik' started by lorikay13, Nov 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    I made this lanyard specifically for someone/anyone with special needs. It is strung on double thicknesses of 19strand nylon coated steel so it is extremely strong and is extra long to make it very easy to take on and off. It will fit over the head...no fumbling with clasps. All the beads are highest quality Swarovski. Do you know the widow of a serviceman who has trouble holding on to her ecig>? Or any special needs lady who would love to have something pretty for a change instead of all that ugly "special" stuff we usually end up with>? Well here is your chance to give a beautiful gift. Or maybe it's you that needs this...that is fine too. That's a Slim SuperT in the photo...there to illistrate that the lanyard is good for many sizes of ecig from a SmokeStik to an Ego. If your going to give this to someone else I will ship it directly to them nicely packaged.

The first person who posts a receipt for a $25 donation or more to the National Coalition for Homeless Veterans wins! I have even made it easy for you...here is the link. :)

Now I can here you thinking.....what if I think I'm the first one and someone is faster than me.....then I just donated money for nothing. Well....um....no you didn't. However if you see that someone has already donated then you will have to try again next time...because I plan to keep doing this. Next time will be a man's lanyard made of double link knitted steel chain...no fancy bling...just a guy thing. :)
    I hope this works.....I figure the worst thing that happens is someone ends up donating to an extremely worthy cause.

donatenowlogo2.gif

[​IMG]
    By lorikay13 at 2011-11-06

2. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    wow.....16 views and no one wants the lanyard??? Ok I will give it another hour or two and then delete the thread.

3. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    Congarts! to the winner!!!! I was PM'd with a copy of their donation. Thank You!

4. CES

CES optimistic cynic Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    Congrats to the winner!!

(just saw this thread)

5. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    PRIZE PATROL>>>>>>>>>>INSTANT WINNER!!!!!!!!!

First person who does NOT own a SmokeStik and has never won any other ECF contest to post anything here....wins a mini kit with a CUSTOM SmokeStik battery. Black battery with your choice of jewel....clear,purple or red.

6. izdalion

izdalion Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 4, 2011
    Rhode Island
    hmmmm can't remember if i ever won anything I don't think I have :( and i definitly don't own a smokestik red by the way :) sorry

7. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    woohoo!!!! WINNERWINNERWINNER!

PM me your address and I'll get this in the mail this weekend. Also tell me what kind of cartos you want...tobacco or menthol and High/Med/Low or non nicotine. Congrats!!! And Happy Veterans Day. Don't forget to thank a vet! hell....thank them ALL!!!!

8. izdalion

izdalion Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 4, 2011
    Rhode Island
    AWesome thank you so much :) I thank a vet everyday and that's my brother serving in Afghanistan as we speak and of course a big thank you to all who are serving for are country Wish I could be there with them fighting to :) thank you so much lorikay13 for this contest and also supporting are troops :2cool:

9. spacekitty

spacekitty Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5 Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2010
    SoCal, USA
    Congrats izdalion!!! You're just gonna love it... and you can't buy it anywhere, cuz LK makes 'em up SPECIAL herself!! (I know, because I'm I'm Lucky enuff to have one, too!!) Now go have yourself a cup of coffee on me... LOL!!
    Thanks again for all you do, Lorikay, and the fine folks at SmokeStik!! kisses.gif

10. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    you don't have it YET,spacekitty. hehe:evil:

11. spacekitty

spacekitty Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5 Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2010
    SoCal, USA
    Yes I do... you sent me the Jet along with the Halligan!! It's the GOLD one I'm waiting for now... tongue.gif

(and I must say that you do a mighty fine job with the custom CZ's on those Black batts!!!)

12. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    oh.....my bad.....I thought you were talking about the Lanyards....oops.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.