The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Vfeng 2 bottle squonker: things are getting silly

Discussion in 'Liquid Feed APV Discussion' started by hazozita, Jan 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. stephenwhat

stephenwhat Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 7, 2013
    Saint Cloud,MN.
    I did not know that the bottles were only 3mls. That would make this a useless pos then.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Rossum

Rossum Surly Curmudgeon Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Dec 14, 2013
    NE FL
    This thing strikes me as pointless. Any squonker can easily be used to play with mixing flavors. You put one flavor in the bottle and you drip the other from the top.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Joru'us C'baoth

Joru'us C'baoth Super Member

I can't even. This mod may be the dumbest idea I've seen since I started vaping...
    Not that I've been vaping all that long, but I've done my hunting. And I've seen some dumb ideas...
    This just astonishes me. Ok, 2 bottles, sure, but miniscule capacity, I have RDAs with wells that have more capacity. I can vape RDTAs with double what both bottles can hold. It has only 1 battery. One. It's theoretically a good one IF you're fortunate enough to have a line on a good 21700, of which there aren't many, but as of now, it doesn't really make enough to difference to be considered over a good 20700. A few more mah simply aren't worth it. So it won't improve battery life much or give any serious power boost.
    I really fail to grasp the point.
    This should have been an r&d one off, lol.
    As to what market it's aimed at, your guess is as good as mine.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. Asbestos4004

Asbestos4004 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 11, 2013
    You couldn't be more wrong. I have 2 juices that I vape all day, every day. That means I need 2 mods. I've been searching high and low for a device that would make both of my juices taste crappy and leave me without a way to vape if my mod breaks. My prayers have been answered! :w00t:

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  5. zoiDman

zoiDman My -0^10 = Nothing at All* ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    I'd buy one of these Dual Squonkers in a Heartbeat. But there is One Problem with it.

And that is the Branding on it is Way Too Small!

[​IMG]

Sometimes when I'm walking in a Parking Lot, someone will yell from like 50 Feet away and say... "Hey, what type of Mod is that?". And I like to just hold up my Mod so they can Read the Name that is Machined an 1/8 of an Inch deep into my Mod.

Don't think this one Passes the 50' Test.

So yeah, I could handle the Teeny Tiny Squonk Bottles, and the Vastly Overrated Wattage output that I think Sigelei has a Patten on, and the Inflated Price, if they just could have made the Name on the Mod Bigger.

• Funny Funny x 8
  6. hazozita

hazozita Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 7, 2013
    Virginia
    I absolutely disagree with your assessment, @zoiDman. Since the logo lights up with LEDs and glows brightly, this mod will clearly pass the 50 foot test, especially at night. It will shout to the world, LEDs a-blazin, that you are vaping on a SNOWWOLF. Better order one now -- the pre-order comes with a free 2-pack of spare 3ml bottles!

In fact, you can set the LEDs to flash. Haven’t you always wanted a mod that could serve as a warning light should your car break down and you want to alert oncoming traffic? That’s the first thing I look for in a mod. Safety first!

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. zoiDman

Supporting member
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    Hey Now. A Backlit Logo and or a Flashing LED would definitely be a Game Changer.

Can't tell you How Many Times I have wanted a Mod that lights up like a Cheap Plastic Home Depot Christmas Tree!

Like when I'm driving at Night. Nothing better than having a roadside chat with an Officer of the Law telling Him/Her why I was doing 50 in a 45 in a Fogged Up Car with a Blinking Light inside.

Hopefully there will be a Firmware Upgrade (via the USB Port which has No Data Traces) which allows the user to set the Flashing LED to ... _ _ _ ...

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. hazozita

Jan 7, 2013
    Virginia
    Just when I thought the VFeng double was the dumbest squonking idea I've seen, this pops up...

sink.JPG

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  9. zoiDman

Supporting member
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    Whisky Tango Foxtrot?

:blink:

Maybe the Description is wrong. Maybe that is actually a Liquid Cooled Dry Burning Stand?

Because How Could You Go Out in Public with Something like that Attached to your Mod?

• Like Like x 4
  10. hazozita

Jan 7, 2013
    Virginia
    I think I have the purpose of this figured out. Say you have an atty or tank that leaks through the 510 due to a poorly fitted insulator. Normally, your juice would be wasted. With this nifty Leaky Atty Juice Collector it will flow into the holding bottle, sparing you the mess and expense of wasting juice. Brilliant idea!

Although, the Liquid Cooled Dry Burning Stand is also useful. You can now dry burn at 300 watts for minutes at a time and not worry about things melting!

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  11. zoiDman

Supporting member
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    I Never Though of that! It's a CCFALA (Catch Cup for a Leaky Atomizer).

What a Brilliant Idea.

:thumbs:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Asbestos4004

Asbestos4004 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 11, 2013
    I thought it was an atty that suffered a terrible accident and had to have a colostomy bag hooked up. You guys are far smarter than me.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Joru'us C'baoth

Joru'us C'baoth Super Member

The whole mod is a colostomy bag.
    A totally full one.
    Ugh.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.