VG 8 new flavors...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrockJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2009
Dallas, Texas
Just wanted to say the VG base juice rocks!!
Hard to say what my favorites are but I'd have to go with
#1. Flue Cured
#2. Mocha *wow this stuff is good*
#3 but certainly not least = RY4
#4 Banana.. actually taste like banana. great to mix with the RY4 for a Banana Foster vape..
#5 Coffee. Some of the best Coffee flavor I've tasted

Would like to see some 24mg and see it in larger bottles. I'm wearing the 15's out..

Ordering again....

bitey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Central Ohio
Have been added to eliquidplanet,
check it out

New VG flavors

I would like to get three (3) of these new flavors, but would prefer the 24 mg instead of the 16 mg. and 16 mg is the highest nic level you have in any of your VG eliquids. Is this a temporary out of stock situation or should I grab them in 16 mg because the 24 mg may not be in stock for quite a while?

If you are expecting 24 mg in the next week to ten days or so, I can wait. If it will be later than that, I may as well go with the 16 mg for now and spike some of it with unflavored higher nic VG when I need to even though it will cut the flavor some.

Two other things:

First, Thanks for getting Vanilla!

Second, the description that you have on your site for the mint VG is exactly the same as the description for the vanilla VG.

Thanks for the advice on the timing of the VG eliquid order.

eplanet

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I would like to get three (3) of these new flavors, but would prefer the 24 mg instead of the 16 mg. and 16 mg is the highest nic level you have in any of your VG eliquids. Is this a temporary out of stock situation or should I grab them in 16 mg because the 24 mg may not be in stock for quite a while?

If you are expecting 24 mg in the next week to ten days or so, I can wait. If it will be later than that, I may as well go with the 16 mg for now and spike some of it with unflavored higher nic VG when I need to even though it will cut the flavor some.

Two other things:

First, Thanks for getting Vanilla!

Second, the description that you have on your site for the mint VG is exactly the same as the description for the vanilla VG.

Thanks for the advice on the timing of the VG eliquid order.

Hi bitey,

We are adding 24mg to all of our VG. We are expecting it in very soon. We are also adding 3 more VG flavors.

Josh
ELP

bitey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Central Ohio
Hi bitey,

We are adding 24mg to all of our VG. We are expecting it in very soon. We are also adding 3 more VG flavors.

Josh
ELP

Hi Josh. I'm very happy to see that you are now carrying the VG flavors in 24 mg. I am also delighted by the increase in flavors. You now have me very curious about the "3 more VG flavors." If "very soon" means really soon, then I am going to hold off for a bit on ordering so I can get the juices in 24 mg and also see what the three additional flavors are in case I "have" to have one or more of them in addition to the new ones I have already decided to get. Thanks a lot for the info!

eplanet

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hi Josh. I'm very happy to see that you are now carrying the VG flavors in 24 mg. I am also delighted by the increase in flavors. You now have me very curious about the "3 more VG flavors." If "very soon" means really soon, then I am going to hold off for a bit on ordering so I can get the juices in 24 mg and also see what the three additional flavors are in case I "have" to have one or more of them in addition to the new ones I have already decided to get. Thanks a lot for the info!

:) "very soon" means it is en-route.

eplanet

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
If the New York ban passes the NYS Senate health committee then yes, we are waiting to find out when the hearing is and will hope to speak at that time. We can still fight this and need everyones support. check out vaperscoalition (dot) org and please give us some support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread