vg and pg affect slood test?

Status
Not open for further replies.

turtle

Feb 14, 2009
dr. loi, i guess this question would be directed to you, or anyone else with medical knowledge. could vaping pg alon, vg alone, or mixture of both affect blood test results? having blood tset results for lupus come back wanting more testing done or does it mean lupus could really be a possible problem? the medical professionals in my area don't think much of any sort of smoking [including vaping]. thanks

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
dr. loi, i guess this question would be directed to you, or anyone else with medical knowledge. could vaping pg alon, vg alone, or mixture of both affect blood test results? having blood tset results for lupus come back wanting more testing done or does it mean lupus could really be a possible problem? the medical professionals in my area don't think much of any sort of smoking [including vaping]. thanks

Turtle--LE is a diagnosis of exclution and many variables as you know and I do not think any Doc could answer it as they know so little about LE and SLE as it is. I hope all comes back negative for you--Wishing you all the best--Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread