• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

VG Base in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

snippitygirl

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2009
Saskatchewan, Canada
Hello,

Does anyone know of a supplier in Canada that sells VG based liquid? If you don't know of any in Canada, do you know of any in the States that still ship to Canada? I seem to have an allergy to PG liquids and I am going to have to switch to VG.....now if I could just find someone selling the damn stuff!! ?? !!8-o

DianeH

Apr 24, 2010
Toronto GTA
Hello,

Does anyone know of a supplier in Canada that sells VG based liquid? If you don't know of any in Canada, do you know of any in the States that still ship to Canada? I seem to have an allergy to PG liquids and I am going to have to switch to VG.....now if I could just find someone selling the damn stuff!! ?? !!8-o

My Canadian supplier is happyvapor.com who sells it.
They also sell PG. They advise that PG helps to dilute vegetable glycerine which can be too viscous to vape alone.

Lord_Vapor

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
Winnipeg
Hello,

Electronic-cigz.com Sells VG base liquid in 11/18/24 mg strengths. I have tried the tobacco and the Coffee flavor personally. The general consensus is that the VG does not carry the flavor as well as the PG and I have to agree. I am not saying that the liquid was bad I just found that the PG carries flavor better. Electronic-cigz.com carries 10/15/30 ml bottles and he has a sampler pack. Price is about 10.00 per 10ml or 40.00 for 5x10ml.

HawtAngel

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2010
Canada
Your right at first he gave me a call when order was ready and we chose shipping option and I paid then. Now there is an option you can chose to upgrade shipping for international it is something you add to cart. I pick that because I don't have patience lol. He is also the Janty dealer now so has all the cool new Janty gear with 6mth warranty.

Lord_Vapor

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
Winnipeg
Your right at first he gave me a call when order was ready and we chose shipping option and I paid then. Now there is an option you can chose to upgrade shipping for international it is something you add to cart. I pick that because I don't have patience lol. He is also the Janty dealer now so has all the cool new Janty gear with 6mth warranty.

The also carry unflavored 50ml/100mg ejuice for DIY Mixing, I just picked some up.

HawtAngel

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2010
Canada
The also carry unflavored 50ml/100mg ejuice for DIY Mixing, I just picked some up.

I have the VG 50 mg flavorless here I am more than impressed with it. I think his special way of mixing the nic with the 80% pharmaceutical and 20% natural nic. is very clean kosher even and gives a bit more of a hit than regular juice of same strength. Have 5 more flavors coming I have not tried yet now I will give a review when I get them after testing of course.

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
I have the VG 50 mg flavorless here I am more than impressed with it. I think his special way of mixing the nic with the 80% pharmaceutical and 20% natural nic. is very clean kosher even and gives a bit more of a hit than regular juice of same strength. Have 5 more flavors coming I have not tried yet now I will give a review when I get them after testing of course.
That is where I had seen those #s before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread