The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

VG Liquid Ingredients?

Discussion in 'E Liquid Planet' started by MissVapor, Jul 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. MissVapor

MissVapor Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 25, 2009
    Vapin Hot Florida
    Can you tell me what your VG ingredients are?? What is the flavor based made with if its not pg? Is it alcohol?

2. LiquidVapor

LiquidVapor Moved On ECF Veteran

Mar 11, 2009
    New York
    It is made with Vegetable Glycol instead of Propylene Glycol. The other ingredients are based on which flavor it is. There is no alcohol used.

3. MissVapor

Apr 25, 2009
    Vapin Hot Florida
    Yes I know what VG is..I was more concerned with the flavoring..most flavorings have PG and wanted to make sure your flavors didn't have pg in them..

4. Spikey

Spikey Moved On

Hey Miss V! Long time no see :) I have been using their VG juice for a while intermittently with my JC (which is running out and makes me really sad!). I have not had negative reaction to it thusfar. It has been a few weeks on it. I do not know if the flavoring is PG based... but I know eplanet gets it pre-bottled from China this way... so it is more likely that the flavoring is diluted in alcohol (the viscosity is quite fluid and is not thick like JC VG). You can ask him if he can find out from the supplier... but the language barrier makes that quite difficult. If you want... PM me and I can send you a small amount of one of mine to try and see if you have a bad reaction. Let me know!

5. MissVapor

Apr 25, 2009
    Vapin Hot Florida
    Thanks Spikey..thats sweet..

I would still like to know anyways about the ingredients here..

EliquidPlanet..can you please find out if the VG mix has any amt of pg used in it? If the flavor base has no alcohol than what is it made with?

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.