VG Liquid review.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kula

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Scotland
Hi Triumph,

I have used soley VG liquids for the past seven months or so. PG for me is a distant memory best forgotten. I have a PG sensitivity so I can only vape VG liquids.

VG liquids tend to be thicker than PG liquids, and for me that is no bad thing. I soley direct drip and a slightly thicker liquid is better in my opinion. If you do find it too thick a drop or two of distilled water or vodka (or even PG if you are so inclined) will thin it out.

Regarding throat hit - well it is quite hard to quantify. When I first started vaping 10 months ago I got strong throat hits with even low nicotine liquids - these were all PG. This heavy throat hit was probably increased due to my PG sensitivity. VG liquids for me are much smoother and in order for me to get a decent throat hit I have to vape high MG liquids (36mg) at present.

The general consensus seems to be that VG gives less of a throat hit but more vapour. I get a decent throat hit with Ecigs VG 36mg.

I am not sure how much flavouring (or particular types of flavouring) can affect throat hit. I found the DK-Tab to have the strongest flavour and the strongest throat hit.

I am sure you will not be disappionted with the VG liquids, particulalry the Euroblend :)

Kula.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread