The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

VG Liquid?

Discussion in 'E Liquid Planet' started by Rorschach, May 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Rorschach

Rorschach Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 13, 2008
    New York, NY
    Hey ELP

You guys got any plans for VG liquids?

I just got the five juices I ordered, they are excellent!

Unfortunately maybe it could just be my seasonal allergies but i think the PG is making my throat horrible in the morning.

Just wondering.

Thanks!

2. eplanet

eplanet Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Hi Rorschach.
    When I first started using my ecig, I had the same issues in the morning, after a week or two it got better. If you like I will order VG for you, but it wont be on the site. It also may take 2 weeks to come in, but we have rolling orders so it can be sooner.

Does your throat feel better as the day goes on?

3. Rorschach

Jun 13, 2008
    New York, NY
    Hi Eplanet

Thanks for your prompt reply. I don't want to put you through any unnecessary trouble just to get VG for me. I'll stick with the industry standard, as the only VG i've tried was Johnson Creek and I never got on with JC anyway, so there's no way of knowing if the VG will help at all.

I've been vaping exclusively since last August so i think it's just because of all these bloody flowers and pollen in the air that e-smoking may be exacerbating my throat condition in the morning.

Do you know if Black Tea will ever be on EL? I had some Janty Black Tea once and it was the best stuff I ever had. I just don't want to order from 1,000 different suppliers and since EL Planet is nearby I figure I'd like to make it my staple juice provider.

Once again, no unnecessary trouble to get black tea, only if it's a regular thing that other people want as well.

Thanks again!

4. eplanet

FYI, We are very excited here, hopefully next week we will be getting a delivery of 20+ new flavors to bring our large variety of flavors well above 50!!! and yes black tea is on that list...

5. Rorschach

Jun 13, 2008
    New York, NY
    That's the best thing I've heard all day!

6. eplanet

Hey Rorschach, How you doing? the VG is in and the site is updated...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.