VG Mint is nasty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newff

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2009
Fort Mcmurray, Alberta
I mixed a bottle of Chocolate I had with half VG because I love a lot of vapor but it definately kills the flavor. I'm hoping the Premium Cartomizers will do the trick for me. One thing I don't like about V4L carts is the inconsistency in vapor production. Some you can barely get any and with others I get huge clouds (like Ice Cream Sundae)....so yeah can't wait to try the Premiums.

bornagainst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
Toronto, Canada
www.villagermt.com
My premiums are arriving Friday or Monday. So stoked to get them. Love my regular 555 and RY4, so this can only get better.

I am not the biggest vapor snob in the world, I admit....but I guess I am lucky in that I have only had one bum cart in all my orders.

As long as I get my nic fix and throat hit, I am a happy guy.

bornagainst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
Toronto, Canada
www.villagermt.com
haha, I re-read my post and didn't mean to be harsh.

VG is great for those who need it, but keep that in mind before ordering it. You are going to get CLOUDS of vapor from those carts, but as they say, with every action comes and equal opposite reaction....flavor loss.

There, that was more mature.

:) :)

Belletrist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2009
Virginia
VG = poopie.

I only recommend others try VG if:

1) PG related allergy or issues
2) you are a vapor snob

Otherwise, you lose all the intended flavor.

lemme add #3...

3) you're a panicky hypochondriac.

i'm not implying that there aren't people who DO have PG sensitivity. i'm just saying that panicky hypochondriacs also seem to fare better with VG, lol.

i agree on the poopie, though i've only had all-vg from v4l, and i will reserve judgement on vg in general until i've tried others.

unkuser

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2009
New Yawk
I believe the perfect e-juice recipe has about 10-20% of VG. I have been mixing 20% VG to my e-liquid and it makes a big difference. With 20% the taste does not change, but vapor production increases.

The mint VG carts I received does not have any flavor. I think the guys who mixed it up forgot about the flavoring and just gave me pure VG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread