VG new flavors???

Status
Not open for further replies.

bitey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Central Ohio
My biggest request is Vanilla. I not only will I vape it straight, as a flavor in and of itself, but I will also mix it with many other flavors to add sweetness and creaminess. So, more than anything, I want VANILLA (you know, sweet vanilla, good vanilla, vanilla ice cream, tasty vanilla, yummy vanilla, strong flavor vanilla, and any other sort of vanilla you have). I can't try your PG vanilla because I can't vape PG, but I feel certain it's good.

Secondly, I would love some more fruit flavors including:

Raspberry
Peach
Apple
Strawberry

Finally, Carmel would be great as well by itself. (I am not so fond of RY4 I think because I just don't really like the underlying tobacco flavor.) Carmel itself would be a great vape, and I could use it with the Vanilla or any fruit flavors, or the mocha.

Thank you LOTS for adding 10 more flavors. It's been so hard getting flavors in VG, that I really love how easy you are making it for us.

eplanet

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
vanilla, dr.pepper, and something like Tennessee Cured would be nice!
We will bring in Vanilla for sure...
Well, yours is my favorite RY4, so definitely that one!
We do have RY4 VG...
A suggestion from someone whos smoked hookah for years... could you try making a rose or jasmine flavor? They were awesome shisha flavors and I'd love to have them as eliquid.
Jasmine is do-able...
My biggest request is Vanilla. I not only will I vape it straight, as a flavor in and of itself, but I will also mix it with many other flavors to add sweetness and creaminess. So, more than anything, I want VANILLA (you know, sweet vanilla, good vanilla, vanilla ice cream, tasty vanilla, yummy vanilla, strong flavor vanilla, and any other sort of vanilla you have). I can't try your PG vanilla because I can't vape PG, but I feel certain it's good.

Secondly, I would love some more fruit flavors including:

Raspberry
Peach
Apple
Strawberry

Finally, Carmel would be great as well by itself. (I am not so fond of RY4 I think because I just don't really like the underlying tobacco flavor.) Carmel itself would be a great vape, and I could use it with the Vanilla or any fruit flavors, or the mocha.

Thank you LOTS for adding 10 more flavors. It's been so hard getting flavors in VG, that I really love how easy you are making it for us.
So, Yes...Vanilla, we have Mocha and will possibly add raspberry...
I would be a fan of chocolate, Jasmine, cotton candy....
Jasmine, yes...Hey Rorschach have you tried the mocha?
i'd love 24mg?
Right now we only have 24mg flavorless...possibly in the future, however the 16mg has made many people on 24mg very happy...

We just added Banana VG to our VG flavors....

VG eliquid

bitey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Central Ohio
We will bring in Vanilla for sure...

We do have RY4 VG...

Jasmine is do-able...

So, Yes...Vanilla, we have Mocha and will possibly add raspberry...

Jasmine, yes...Hey Rorschach have you tried the mocha?

Right now we only have 24mg flavorless...possibly in the future, however the 16mg has made many people on 24mg very happy...

We just added Banana VG to our VG flavors....

VG eliquid

When do you expect to have the additional flavors on board? I'd like to make a juice order before too long and be able to order vanilla at the same time (and probably a couple of the other new flavors as well).

Thanks for carrying flavored VG and for increasing the number of flavors.

eplanet

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I haven't tried the Mocha. Is that a combo of coffee and chocolate? Because coffee vaping gives me a headache...and so does vanilla for some reason.
Ooooooo banananaanana! That's one of my favorite vaping flavors!

Me and another fellow poster were talking about a completely new flavor idea: Cherry Blossom. Might be a fresh idea for you :)
how exactly do you describe the flavor "cherry blossom", I have no idea how that is explained...
When do you expect to have the additional flavors on board? I'd like to make a juice order before too long and be able to order vanilla at the same time (and probably a couple of the other new flavors as well).
We are just taking in new flavor idea's, so i dont expect to have new VG product until early August...
No, thank you...You are our inspiration, We see that there are people with an allergic reaction to PG and we want to "not" exclude anyone from the best possible vaping experience they can have.
Do not forget, we love your suggestions.

e-mail us at eliquidplanet@gmail.com

Peace...

Last edited:

eplanet

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I haven't tried the Mocha. Is that a combo of coffee and chocolate? Because coffee vaping gives me a headache...and so does vanilla for some reason.
Ooooooo banananaanana! That's one of my favorite vaping flavors!
Mocha is a combo of cream and chocolate, it is so good...one of my favorites...
Me and another fellow poster were talking about a completely new flavor idea: Cherry Blossom. Might be a fresh idea for you :)
how exactly do you describe the flavor "cherry blossom", I have no idea how that is explained...
We are just taking in new flavor idea's, so i dont expect to have new VG product until early August...
No, thank you...You are our inspiration, We see that there are people with an allergic reaction to PG and we want to "not" exclude anyone from the best possible vaping experience they can have.

Peace...

eplanet

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
The only insight I can offer on cherry blossom is that its a flower, similar to rose and jasmine. So how ever you got those two into flavor it might work the same way. I can see if I can find any references to cherry blossom flavor if you'd like?

Thanks, I will investigate...

Rorschach

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2008
New York, NY
Mocha is a combo of cream and chocolate, it is so good...one of my favorites...

Peace...

Cream and Chocolate?!?!?!
aghhhh looks like i need to order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread