VG Peanut Butter Cup Refill?

Status
Not open for further replies.

milky

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2009
Dallas, TX
juice seems to be on a longer cycle than cartos. I know they plan to have most everything (including refill liquids) stocked by the end of this month, but part of the issue is getting thru customs. As far as I can tell, cartos seem to get thru customs easily, but there is a hold-up of sorts with liquids. Hopefully the recent ruling will alleviate some of that nonsense for future shipments...

milky

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2009
Dallas, TX
Yeah, they shouldn't be able to stop shipments now. My thinking is that some of the shipments delayed prior to Judge Leon's ruling may have contained some items people are waiting on.

I think someone mentioned ~9k bottles of V4L juice caught in a customs black-hole - whether destroyed, "missing", or otherwise, not sure.

It seems there are other vendors currently in the process of getting these shipments released, and I'm sure Steve is taking whatever steps available in order to free up whatever might be in limbo. Someone also mentioned that Steve has started using a different shipper, which will hopefully further improve the situation of restocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread