VG (sweet/creamy) Coconut??

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapnWitch

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2013
VA, USA
Obviously everyone has different tastes, but I've had no luck finding a good, not too sweet but not too "plain coconut" flavored juice. I've tried Virgin Vapor Coconut Breeze, whatever the pina colada type juice is from JC's Red Oak line, HHV's White Lie, Alice in Vapeland's 15 Foot Falls (which I love, and for some reason I can vape it even though there's some PG in there, but it's not what I'm after), and now I'm waiting to see how Coco-Roons from Potion Vape will be. There might have been another one, but I'm not sure.

Basically, I'm looking for something kind of like a macaroon, or coconut cream something, that isn't super sweet and still has a very coconut-y flavor. Any suggestions?

I'm just editing this in: I accidentally dripped Coco-Roons from Potion Vape in my IGO that had White Out Chocolate (also from Potion Vape) and WOW! It added more creaminess to the coconut, without really taking away the coconut flavor. Now, it really does taste like a macaroon.

Last edited:

alisa1970

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2013
Portland, OR
I tried Potion's all VG coconut almond chocolate and quite honestly I tasted nothing at all. Smelled delish, but no flavor. I had better luck flavor-wise with their basic line but haven't had tried any plain coconut. Always with chocolate. If you like that combo I currently have Darkest Day Vapor's Espheni Blood (mounds flavor) and it's got a good coconut flavor.

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
I like coconut from highbrow, it is just plain coconut though not necessarily creamy, but if you get it in 100% VG it seems creamy in texture. that along with peach thymbra were the first vapes that i really loved. If you added a little cream to it it'd probably be just what you are looking for (you can ask for double flavoring which is what did)
Highbrow Vapor Coconut
also Highbrow Vapor Heavenly Macaroon

I have only tried one thing from Dripeez so far but they are such high quality that I intend to get more! They have coconut
Natural & Organic E-liquids - Dripeez Natural Coconut E-liquid Dripeez

maybe this
coconut creme from eliquid planet review-this soundslike what you want maybe
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...544-eliquid-planet-essence-coconut-cream.html

Not quite what you asked for but I bet this is great (what i've tried sofar from them has been excellent and natural)
Organic Co-Kona-Nut - Free State Vapor

maybe you could take some coconut and mix it with this to make ti creamier
http://www.zeusejuice.com/delicious-desserts/sweet-cream-eliquid-flavor
This ejuice is simple and elegant by itself, sweet and creamy, light and airy, delicious. But add it to something you already have, and you can create a masterpeice.

OR I bet coconut would be great mixed with this:
http://www.zeusejuice.com/succulent-sweets/toasted-marshmallow-eliquid-flavor
they also make a coconut cream pie (I've heard good things about zeus)

also try looking here http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...320038-who-makes-best-vg-coconut-eliquid.html

I loved the 15 foot falls from alice in vapeland also! What didn't you like about the virgin vapor coconut or HHV's white lie?

Last edited:

VapnWitch

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2013
VA, USA
I like coconut from highbrow, it is just plain coconut though not necessarily creamy, but if you get it in 100% VG it seems creamy in texture. that along with peach thymbra were the first vapes that i really loved. If you added a little cream to it it'd probably be just what you are looking for (you can ask for double flavoring which is what did)
Highbrow Vapor Coconut

I have only tried one thing from Dripeez so far but they are such high quality that I intend to get more! They have coconut
Natural & Organic E-liquids - Dripeez Natural Coconut E-liquid Dripeez

maybe this
coconut creme from eliquid planet review-this soundslike what you want maybe
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...544-eliquid-planet-essence-coconut-cream.html

Not quite what you asked for but I bet this is great (what i've tried sofar from them has been excellent and natural)
Organic Co-Kona-Nut - Free State Vapor

maybe you could take some coconut and mix it with this to make ti creamier
http://www.zeusejuice.com/delicious-desserts/sweet-cream-eliquid-flavor
This ejuice is simple and elegant by itself, sweet and creamy, light and airy, delicious. But add it to something you already have, and you can create a masterpeice.

OR I bet coconut would be great mixed with this:
http://www.zeusejuice.com/succulent-sweets/toasted-marshmallow-eliquid-flavor
they also make a coconut cream pie (I've heard good things about zeus)

also try looking here http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...320038-who-makes-best-vg-coconut-eliquid.html

I loved the 15 foot falls from alice in vapeland also! What didn't you like about the virgin vapor coconut or HHV's white lie?

Thanks for the links! I'll check those out. The one from Free State is on my list of juices I want to try. I've heard good things about their juice.

The VV coconut I thought tasted like fruity perfume or something :-/ I tried it when I got it, uncapped it for a day or so, tried it again, then a couple times a month for almost 8 months and it just never got any better. I liked White Lie from HHV, but there wasn't enough coconut. And, I think I'm allergic to something in their juices because every time I tried to vape the three flavors I got, I would start itching, break out in hives, a rash, etc. The juices I tried were all from the Purity line, so IDK what caused the reaction.

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
Thanks for the links! I'll check those out. The one from Free State is on my list of juices I want to try. I've heard good things about their juice.

The VV coconut I thought tasted like fruity perfume or something :-/ I tried it when I got it, uncapped it for a day or so, tried it again, then a couple times a month for almost 8 months and it just never got any better. I liked White Lie from HHV, but there wasn't enough coconut. And, I think I'm allergic to something in their juices because every time I tried to vape the three flavors I got, I would start itching, break out in hives, a rash, etc. The juices I tried were all from the Purity line, so IDK what caused the reaction.

I'm going to try the free state coconut too. I recently got their jasmine and earl grey tea, and was blown away by the quality. After a bad run of juices I was so happy to find them. They were both flavorful right away too without steeping. the earl grey was perfect and the jasmine wasn't perfumy like one might think, it is a floral so it does have a flowery smell, but it was so surprisingly light and fresh and clean! I like to add it to other things. I can't wait to try more from them, and also Dripeez. I only got one thing from dripeez so far, it was a 'build your own flavor' combo of coconut, cherry, and mint, but i added too much mint (5%) and even though it was a light fresh mint not a menthol, it drowned out the others quite a bit, but once again the juice was so clean tasting and natural, just like free state.

btw, free state has a sale
code: fb10 Saves you 10% including sale items

Oh yeah, i was also really impressed recently by darkest day vapors too, i think they might have a macaroon flavor...

Last edited:

VapnWitch

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2013
VA, USA
Highbrow Vapor Coconut

I just placed my first HBV order. I decided to try the Heavenly Macaroon, Cheesecake Torte, and Cappucinno Diablo. I've wanted to try their juice for a long time, but for some reason I just never got around to ordering.

alisa1970

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2013
Portland, OR
Too many that you mean to order from, but haven't gotten around to yet?

Yes, this. I have at least 10 vendors I want to try but I can only buy once a month and usually it's a couple bottles from my go-to's to restock. I hear you on the VG issue. I thought I had a PG problem and there wasn't much to choose from just a few months ago. Now that I know it's not PG I can choose 50/50 and I'm good. There seem to be more and more 100% VG (including flavors) vendors out there, which is great for people who can't have any PG. Still fairly limited though.

Have you tried anything from VCV yet? I hear they're very good, and they are a 100% VG vendor.

VapnWitch

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2013
VA, USA
Have you tried anything from VCV yet? I hear they're very good, and they are a 100% VG vendor.

Yeah, they're my "go-to" vendor, along with AiV. I don't know what it is about AiV, but I can vape their juices and not react (I still get max VG, though). I'm starting to think it has something to do with flavorings, instead of just PG, because I reacted to the HHV Purity juices. How did you figure out it wasn't PG, if it's ok to ask?

VapnWitch

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2013
VA, USA
The Potion vape coco- roons is delish!
It smells so good. I can't wait to taste it after it's steeped a bit. Did you have to steep it very long?

I tried a few of Free State vapor.The free state co-ka-nut is more chocolate not coconut in my opinion.
I'm not sure how I feel about chocolate-y vapes, yet. I think I'll still try it.

alisa1970

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2013
Portland, OR
Yeah, they're my "go-to" vendor, along with AiV. I don't know what it is about AiV, but I can vape their juices and not react (I still get max VG, though). I'm starting to think it has something to do with flavorings, instead of just PG, because I reacted to the HHV Purity juices. How did you figure out it wasn't PG, if it's ok to ask?

Started having a problem with 100% unflavored VG as well. Reactions I was having were from every juice I had, regardless of nic content or PG/VG mix. Got it sorted (needed a dr and medication) and it hasn't been much of a problem since.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I've heard good stuff about Azure, when they are mentioned. Are their flavorings PG free also? If I recall, the website doesn't say and so I assume it's not anymore. I've gotten really tired of emailing to find out anymore.
If they don't put it on the website it is hard to know. I would think if they did, they would list it as such?

All i know is that I was completely happy with this flavor. Tasted just like a good coconut macroon.

:)

VapnWitch

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2013
VA, USA
How is White Lie from HHV? I was planning on trying that. Someone said it has mostly pear taste though.

I tasted mostly pear. It was a really nice pear (not quite "real" pear flavor, but still very much a pear flavor), but I wanted more coconut. I let mine steep for about 3 weeks before I could vape it and enjoy it, because there wasn't a lot of flavor before that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread