• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

VG where to buy Vegetable Glycerin 100% in Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.

nijomountain

Jan 6, 2017
Hello fellow Japan vapers!

Vegetable Glycerin is legal in Japan but I have yet to find a place to buy it. I am only vaping 3months now and love it. I buy 24mg dekang flavored from heavengifts in shanghai. I mix it with pure VG to make it 9mg. I dont like strong flavors so I usually buy blueberry and use steam engine to calculate ingredients. I am buying VG from HG too 30ml VG 1 dollar 30 ml 24mg dekang 3 dollar so mix like that. But I want to buy a large bottle of VG. do you know if I can buy it preferably cheaply in japan?
pharmacies no. so far cant find it 100% USP. I bought on amazon.co.jp vg made by Now its for skin but 100%. again it was an import. not cheap. I guess vape shops on japan sell VG but maybe not cheap.
nicvapes in US sells it in500ml but its 65dollar shipping. so far HG os cheapest
30ml vg 1$ but shipping 7-15$

anybody know a source in Japan?

thanks

nijomountain

Jan 6, 2017
Thanks Sakurai!

here is HG price https://www.heavengifts.com/product/30ml-HG-E-Juices-E-liquid-Base.html

its 1 dollar 30ml PG or VG and I trust it but there is shipping so yours is cheaper thanks very much I will check them out. They probably have deals if I order 500ml.
Its just easy to order from HG too https://www.heavengifts.com/product/30ml-Dekang-VG-e-juice-e-liquid.html

This is Dekang and its legit really good juice. Its 24mg and I mix it with VG and a little
7 drops of filtered water or shochu . to make it 7mg or 9mg. That makes 3 bottles
of 30ml and one bottle of 30ml I vape 2 weeks. really cheap.

Heaven gifts has a live chat and they will answer all questions in real time.
I was hesitant to buy from China but they are sponsors for many of the biggest vape
sites and they have a decent reputation.

In August I quit Mild seven 1mg and switched to IQOS.
Iqos got me used to not smoking but it was not as good as vaping.
Vaping is more exact for me can control the nic and doesnt taste nasty
like tobacco. I ran out of Iqos in September camping one time and bought
tobacco, it was so bad tasting after 3 months I just threw it away.
Its hard to believe I used to like tobacco.

Thanks again Nijo

Last edited:

nijomountain

Jan 6, 2017
Thanks for that info.

Coils seem to be a problem too in Japan because they don't last longer than 2 or 3 weeks for me before the taste kind of deteriorate like a burnt taste. Sometimes after the juice percolates it gets better but I found a D.I.Y., don't know if its good way or not, but I soak the coil overnight in vodka, then the next day I boil it. After I dry it with a hair dryer for 4 -5 minutes and then let it sit. After its perfectly white the cotton and tastes like a brand new coil.
I have cotton and stuff but its hard to do this with the little coils. Usually one coil now I can go 5-8 weeks this method...then I throw it because I can't be bothered with opening up the coil and replacing cotton. (I have Eleaf ijust2 and Joyetech AIO box for vaping in public)
I use both at home with different flavors but the ijust2 is very nice cheap submod huge cloud and quiet...but I don't take to izakaya because Japanese people don't know about vaping and think its marijuana or something? The Joyetech doesn't leak at all very reliable but coils go out and clouds are smaller. I can stealth vape with it though, inhale and let it out in slow and even at the train station etc, noone can see it.

nijomountain

Jan 6, 2017
well it isn't a lot of work actually but this is the simplified procedure.
box of coils (5) Clapton very cheap on HG site.
1 coil last 3 weeks (common for many vapers some use a coil a week)
soak it in shochu or vodka over night when it gets the burnt taste
boil it in water the next day
dry it and it works fine no burnt taste for 3 more weeks.
I only do this twice though because the coils aren't that expensive

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread