The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

VGOD Mech Mod+VGOD TrickTank PRO RDTA

Discussion in 'SG Vapers' started by LittleTots, Mar 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. LittleTots

LittleTots Full Member

Mar 27, 2017
    Hi all,

New to the forum but no new to vaping. Anyone got chance to try on VGOD Mech Mod+VGOD TrickTank PRO RDTA (Authentic)? Is it good?

• Like Like x 1
  2. botakchek

botakchek Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 14, 2014
    Lion city
    Pretty good setup!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

3. LittleTots

LittleTots Full Member

Mar 27, 2017
    I'm looking for it. Seems like no one bringing in the authentic ones

4. LittleTots

LittleTots Full Member

Mar 27, 2017
    My current SMPL Mod+mini veloc (Clone) just couldn't get the flavor out of it. Boring.

Using dual 2.5mm Clapton, 5 warps.

5. botakchek

Nov 14, 2014
    Lion city
    Resistance? Regular claptons usually too high resistance for single tubes.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  6. LittleTots

LittleTots Full Member

Mar 27, 2017
    I make the ohm 0.60

7. Woohoowoohoo

Woohoowoohoo Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 24, 2016
    Correct me if I'm wrong, .6 dual coil on a mech is coming out at 29.4w on a freshly charged battery. You'll take forever to heat the clapton up, much less get a good vape.

I'll at least do a .2 if you're using decent batteries (vtc5a botak Favourite)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  8. botakchek

Nov 14, 2014
    Lion city
    You know me well.. hahaha.

Yeah, use good batteries for mech's (VTC5A, any of the LG HB series, VTC4, VTC3) and build lower.

9. LittleTots

LittleTots Full Member

Mar 27, 2017
    0.2 for mech is quite dangerous no? I'm using Samsung 25R Batt and I've tried doing 0.42 it seems like no power. From what I know is higher the ohm the lesser watt you need to use to fire it up. Maybe I wrong too HAHAHA..

10. Woohoowoohoo

Woohoowoohoo Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 24, 2016
    Bro, read more on ohms law first please before you embark on mech......

The Samsung 25R seems like a 20A CDR, with a 0.2, you're drawing 21A, which is still "relatively" safe on a freshly charged.

No power is the build...

Skip the clapton, put some standard micro coil and try first.

Edit; the reason you think no power is because of the mass of the clapton, it takes much more power to heat the coil up, compared to simple micro coil. Know what you're doing and the limits you can go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  11. LittleTots

LittleTots Full Member

Mar 27, 2017
    What is the recommended limit when using a mech Mod before it gets exploded? I just went to read the Ohm's law you suggested ya I think the lesser resistance, the easier current pass through. But I don't quite understand is what causes the batt to explode. Can teach me thank you! I think is something gonna do with battery amp?

12. botakchek

Nov 14, 2014
    Lion city
    If you don't know ohm's law, I highly suggest reading up and understanding it inside out before you attempt to change your coils and/or getting another mech.

Please ignore the above few advice by us until you understand ohm's law.

13. LittleTots

LittleTots Full Member

Mar 27, 2017
    I just read up battery safety. Question is, on a box Mod I can use the Volts on the screen divided the resistant and I get the AMP. As long as I don't fire over the 20A (Samsung 25R) I'm quite safe. But on a mech Mod, how do I know the how much voltage I'm firing. I know it will always fire the "max" volt.

14. LittleTots

LittleTots Full Member

Mar 27, 2017
    Sorry guys my bad, I just checked my SMPL, Dual 5 warps of Clapton on 2.5m is 0.38ohm. Which I just calculated on my batt 3.6V, the Amp is only 9.47A and the Watt is firing at 34.11W, I get what you mean now there's no power at all.

If I do a 0.2ohm, I calculated the amp will be 18A, (Samsung 25R is 20A) and watt is firing at 64.80W. I think what you said is also correct it will be "relative safe" as I didn't exceed the Max 20A.

15. botakchek

Nov 14, 2014
    Lion city
    Yup. Correct.

Also, your calculation for amp draw is wrong on regulated mods, but thats a whole other topic.

16. LittleTots

LittleTots Full Member

Mar 27, 2017
    Update.

Guys, I just re coil my SMPL clone with Mini Veloc clone. Using dual 24G Kanthal, 4 warps on 3m = 0.2ohm. Now the clouds is huge and the taste is Fking spot on!

Thanks for the recommendation!

17. gardenia_bread

gardenia_bread Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 3, 2015
    imo you need to read up more on battery safety, you are almost there but not quite yet

• Like Like x 1
  18. Spencer Miller

Spencer Miller Full Member

Apr 10, 2017
    i Just got mine a few weeks ago i love it!

19. LittleTots

LittleTots Full Member

Mar 27, 2017
    Where I can get ?

20. nuvole

nuvole Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 27, 2014
    Sillypore
    at 4.2v 0.2 ohm = 21A... I normally use 18350 on my mech and would not go below 0.8 ohm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.