Vicious Ant Club Omega squonking AIO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
At first I thought "oh, no, not another pod system", but as I watched it's an AIO that contains a top airflow, squonking rda. I'm not spoiling it, you have to watch it. In spite of the price, do you like it? Would you buy it? I hope someone comes with a low cost solution!!!

Cbt-011-600x600.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Izan

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
Knoxville, TN USA
This is it! I've dreamed of an integrated RDA squonker since 2011! I've always thought the atty/carto/tank/RDA appendage on tip of the mods I've owned is awkward. This is the correct form factor for me. Billet box came oh so close, but after a test drive, I sold the one I had. Not enough airflow. I see the reviewer's cloud in use, so it seems airy enough for my use. In to the cart you'll go, Club Omega! Thanks for sharing! TBH, I don't get the squonk hole club shape except to be unique to VA, but it's not a deal breaker. It's just quirky is all.

ETA: I just searched VA site and no offering of this?? What the hell?? My bank card already reserved the dent this thing is gonna make.

Last edited:

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
This is it! I've dreamed of an integrated RDA squonker since 2011! I've always thought the atty/carto/tank/RDA appendage on tip of the mods I've owned is awkward. This is the correct form factor for me. Billet box came oh so close, but after a test drive, I sold the one I had. Not enough airflow. I see the reviewer's cloud in use, so it seems airy enough for my use. In to the cart you'll go, Club Omega! Thanks for sharing! TBH, I don't get the squonk hole club shape except to be unique to VA, but it's not a deal breaker. It's just quirky is all.

ETA: I just searched VA site and no offering of this?? What the hell?? My bank card already reserved the dent this thing is gonna make.
Not the one I posted (I already snatched it) but there are many available!!!

Vicious Ant | Club Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread