The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Vicki Mckenna Voted Idiot of the Year

Discussion in 'Behind the Cheddar Curtain' started by Kilroy2.0, Jan 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Kilroy2.0

Kilroy2.0 Super Member ECF Veteran

May 12, 2009
    Madison, WI
    Vicki McKenna Wins 'Idiot of the Year' Award

So I came across this topic on Madison.com I tried to stick up for Vicki and now I am being called a troll. - ME A TROLL -

Well considering I am a conservative living in liberal Madison Wi. I am surprised I have not been run out of town with torches a pitch forks. :rolleyes:

I thought I would post it here because I know there are some Vicki fans here.

Gena

2. yknotagain

yknotagain Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 16, 2009
    Kenosha, WI
    Anyone who would vote for Vicki as idiot of the year is a prime candidate for the reward, just too stupid to know it. :)

3. Kilroy2.0

May 12, 2009
    Madison, WI
    To funny - they removed all the post where they started calling me names and a troll, asking for me to be banned. :thumbs: Way to go.

4. C-kool Dad '09

C-kool Dad '09 Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2009
    Brookfield, WI - USA
    That how 'they' deal with dissenters BAN THEM, BAN THEM ALL - pretty Stupid:(

5. Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 9, 2009
    West Allis, WI
    Well then, I'm guessing we won't get an honest discussion outta that board.... and BTW, Gina - you're not the ONLY conservative in Madison - just one of the few :D

6. Kilroy2.0

May 12, 2009
    Madison, WI
    :D Hay I did not say ONLY I said A - Not that I don't feel like an only most of the time. :w00t:

Gena

7. The Wiz

The Wiz ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 14, 2009
    Whiskeyville USA
    Hi Vicks and the "Cheddars" Happy New Year one and all!!(Back to on-topic):)The Wiz!

8. Stubby

Stubby Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 22, 2009
    Madison, WI USA
    I've listened to Vicki for quite some time, and she is an idiot about 80% of the time. She was a Marxist in college and now she's an extreme right-winger. She tends to the extremes. Not the kind of political views that actually get things done in the real world.

Hey, it's the Wiz. Funny bumping into you on this little traveled backroad. What's that in your nose.

9. Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 9, 2009
    West Allis, WI
    Whoa! Graced by a visit from the 'great and powerful' himself.....how ya been doing, Wiz? New Year treating you right?

10. harmony gardens

harmony gardens Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 9, 2009
    Wisconsin
    I'd never be accused of being a conservative, but I wouldn't call her idiot of the year. She's one board with vaping, and i appreciate that. I have to admit I have a hard time listening to her, though. I find her needlessly abrasive.

I'm more of a middle of the road,,,, live and let live,,, cant we all get along,,, dreamer type, I guess. I fit in with the old Mother Earth News crowd,,, To me, the Moody Blues hits the spot,,, today's Liberals are off the tracks, too. Too many rules,,, I want a cabin up north or something,,,

Someone said "lead, follow or get out of the way" I'm trying my darnest not to bother anyone,,, i just wanna vape, and live out the rest of my years with some peace of mind. Light a candle rather than curse the darkness. I know,,, my little flame flickers a bit,,,, but it's the only thing that makes sense to me. It is what it is.

Hey Wiz.

11. The Wiz

The Wiz ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 14, 2009
    Whiskeyville USA
    Hey Stubby!! Morning here....so it's the Orange/Chocolate to start the day!!(Love these backroads!)

So far so good Vicks...Hope the New Year has been good to you thus far!!Going to track down Chris and Jo for some new years well wishes today!...and Hi to you harmony!!:)The Wiz!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.