• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vicki McKenna

Status
Not open for further replies.

harmony gardens

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
Wisconsin
Has anyone contacted Vickie and invited her to visit our group?? Does she know about us?? She had said she was going to come to the vape-in at the Capitol, but she was under the weather that day. That was a shame,,, but that was before we had a curtain to vape behind,,, lol. She needs to check in with us!!

I hope whoever won the PV's enjoys it,,,, and maybe even joins our group! :D

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
Vicki is the reason I vape. I listen to WISN all day at work and heard her when she first started. That's what made me search on line, order some and finally find the forums.

I sent her an email about 6 weeks ago thanking her, but never heard back.

Ditto here!
I think I had seen an ad for e-cigs once but I just pushed it aside. Hearing someone who actually had used it really perked my ears up.
I know that there are others on here to that credit there vaping to Vicki.
Hmmm....wonder if she has any idea how many lives she's saving ???

Kilroy2.0

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2009
Madison, WI
Vicki is the reason I vape. I listen to WISN all day at work and heard her when she first started. That's what made me search on line, order some and finally find the forums.

I listen to her as well. She is also why I started to vape. When I sent her an email thanking her I got a response the same day. Maybe it did not get through to her.

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
I listen to her as well. She is also why I started to vape. When I sent her an email thanking her I got a response the same day. Maybe it did not get through to her.

I think it also depends on how her day's going.
I once wrote her for her opinion on where to start; what model to buy. She got back with in a 1/2 hour - and the response was written less than 30 min. before her Madison show. I was floored!

bensteffen23

Unregistered Supplier
Jul 9, 2009
Port Washington, WI

I have Vicki to thank for this as well. I did send her a few messages on facebook and got responses. Wish I could have made it to the TEA party in Madison to thank her in person.

Perhaps the group will grow enough to invite her to a meeting sometime :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread