The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Vicki McKenna

Discussion in 'Behind the Cheddar Curtain' started by Kilroy2.0, Jun 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Kilroy2.0

Kilroy2.0 Super Member ECF Veteran

May 12, 2009
    Madison, WI
    Did any one listen to her today? She was giving free e-cigs away. :w00t:

-g

2. Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 9, 2009
    West Allis, WI

Awwww nuts! I missed it..... this is what happens when one has to work without the benefit of a radio :(

3. harmony gardens

harmony gardens Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 9, 2009
    Wisconsin
    Has anyone contacted Vickie and invited her to visit our group?? Does she know about us?? She had said she was going to come to the Vape-in at the Capitol, but she was under the weather that day. That was a shame,,, but that was before we had a curtain to vape behind,,, lol. She needs to check in with us!!

I hope whoever won the PV's enjoys it,,,, and maybe even joins our group! :D

4. MlrGrl

MlrGrl Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 27, 2009
    Milwaukee, WI
    Do you know if they were from ecigaretteschoice again? Just curious. There was nothing on her Facebook page about it & I know they had supplied her with some before.

She's so neat...

5. yknotagain

yknotagain Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 16, 2009
    Kenosha, WI
    Vicki is the reason I vape. I listen to WISN all day at work and heard her when she first started. That's what made me search on line, order some and finally find the forums.

I sent her an email about 6 weeks ago thanking her, but never heard back.

6. MlrGrl

Apr 27, 2009
    Milwaukee, WI
    Ditto here!
    I think I had seen an ad for e-cigs once but I just pushed it aside. Hearing someone who actually had used it really perked my ears up.
    I know that there are others on here to that credit there vaping to Vicki.
    Hmmm....wonder if she has any idea how many lives she's saving ???

7. Kilroy2.0

Kilroy2.0 Super Member ECF Veteran

May 12, 2009
    Madison, WI
    I listen to her as well. She is also why I started to vape. When I sent her an email thanking her I got a response the same day. Maybe it did not get through to her.

8. MlrGrl

Apr 27, 2009
    Milwaukee, WI
    I think it also depends on how her day's going.
    I once wrote her for her opinion on where to start; what model to buy. She got back with in a 1/2 hour - and the response was written less than 30 min. before her Madison show. I was floored!

9. bensteffen23

bensteffen23 Unregistered Supplier

Jul 9, 2009
    Port Washington, WI
    I have Vicki to thank for this as well. I did send her a few messages on facebook and got responses. Wish I could have made it to the TEA party in Madison to thank her in person.

Perhaps the group will grow enough to invite her to a meeting sometime :D

10. Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 9, 2009
    West Allis, WI
    Unfortunately, she didn't make it to our little gathering in Madison in May....she was going to come (media in tow) but was ill the weekend before, and barely able to do her regular work.

Some day, we'll get her to meet with us. First, we need to get ourselves established.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.