• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vicks Bar & Grill

Status
Not open for further replies.

playerags

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Brussels, Wisconsin
Hey guys, I am thinking of becoming a supplier. I don't have the capital to start ordering a complete inventory of stuff so I am thinking about doing the dropship method to build capital. Do you guys think it would be a waste of time? I guess I just don't know about the dropship biz a whole lot. Any feedback and opinions would be great.

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
Hmmmm....if I remember correctly from my eBay seller days, drop ship is when you order from your supplier, when you get the orders in, correct?
Then, when the order comes in, you ship to your customer, right?

Going with that scenario: right now, with some companies having the capital to have stock on hand before accepting orders, thus ensuring fast delivery via priority mail, unless you were able to have a really good hook, it may be hard to build up a constant customer base.

I have no doubt that when the dust settles on this, and if things go our way, that would be the perfect time to become an e-cig distributor. There have been enough guys (sorry girls, but lets face it; those guys have been tearing these things down & rebuilding them since they came out LOL) that if it becomes clear e-cigs will remain legal, there will be a mad rush to get them into mass production in this country.

Gee; Mr. President: you want to bring this country out of the financial slump? Allow e-cigs to be mildly (you know they are going to have to have a finger in somewhere!) regulated and let the evil capitalist system do it's job!!
There's a manufacturing plant right down the road from my house that would be a perfect place to make e-cig hardware!! =)

Last edited:

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Vicks......I wanted to thank you for the "honorary" Invite into your Cheddar Curtain group....I am accustomed to hiding behind curtians..so I will try to make an occasional appearence here! Please remember you still have certain obligations to uphold in The Emerald City!...And best wishes to You and All of the members of this wonderful group!:)The Wiz!

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Glad to see you, Wizard,,, have a beer,,, the brats are on the grill,,, don't be nibbling on the curtain,,,lol.
HG.....I am afraid all the goodies you have there in Wisconsin have already made me Fat enough!..LOL..I do appreciate the offer!:)The Wiz!(ps:Vicks has been sneaking cheese and brats into The Emerald City for weeks now!!)

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
HG.....I am afraid all the goodies you have there in Wisconsin have already made me Fat enough!..LOL..I do appreciate the offer!:)The Wiz!(ps:Vicks has been sneaking cheese and brats into The Emerald City for weeks now!!)

So, we should make that a Lite? =)

Vick's just taste testing to see how the Emerald City compares to our brats and cheese.
Sorry; it doesn't compare LOL

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
So, we should make that a Lite? =)

Vick's just taste testing to see how the Emerald City compares to our brats and cheese.
Sorry; it doesn't compare LOL

I'm trying to make converts.....once you taste good Wisconsin cuisine, you never go back to the "subpar" food....

Kilroy2.0

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2009
Madison, WI
I'm trying to make converts.....once you taste good Wisconsin cuisine, you never go back to the "subpar" food....

I have to say that this is a true statement - I am a transplant I grow up in TX and came to WI by way of IN and IL.

Since I moved here I have gained 60 lbs - damn cheese and beer :grr:

LOL
-g

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI

I was living in S. Carolina when I started dating hubby. After being introduced to many common staples of Wisconsin products, I was back at my local grocery store in Charleston & one day in the dairy section, this girl starts freaking out with her friend:
"OMG! OMG! O..M..G!! they have DEAN'S DIP!!"....and she started buying them up like they had gone out of business and she'd never be able to get them again LOL Yup; college student who was feeling a little homesick.

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
I was living in S. Carolina when I started dating hubby. After being introduced to many common staples of Wisconsin products, I was back at my local grocery store in Charleston & one day in the dairy section, this girl starts freaking out with her friend:
"OMG! OMG! O..M..G!! they have DEAN'S DIP!!"....and she started buying them up like they had gone out of business and she'd never be able to get them again LOL Yup; college student who was feeling a little homesick.

Funny you should mention Dean's Dip......it's manufactured primarily in California.

How do I know this? The company I work for own's Deans. Nowadays, I can only find very minimal selections of it....only the french onion, ranch, & guacamole.....but there's lots of other flavors in other marketplaces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread