• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vicks Vapes St. Louis! (take II)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
VapeFest is this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait! I'll make sure and take plenty of embarrassing pictures and put them up when I get back (or maybe in the evening, if I'm not too plowed...)

I'll have to represent the WI group all by my lonesome, though. Hope I don't give us a bad name :D

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
I'll get some pictures up soon - right now, gotta hit the pool in the hotel and do me some laps.

I got a few pictures last night, am hoping to get more today - and I gotta do some sightseeing with my son, as well. He wants to go see the arch, and there's a church that's made up entirely of mosaics that I missed out on the last time I was down here that we're gonna catch. Vapefest again tonight...gonna be a blast!!!

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
What happens in St. Louis stays in St. Louis :D

I survived the drive back home...just got in. Will be working on the pics and posting 'em to my facebook page. I'll link to it when it's there.

And no....no headache today (other than being stuffed in a tin can moving at 80mph for 9 hours, that is).... I did NOT get drunk:blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread