Status
Not open for further replies.

MrKrinkle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2009
San Diego, CA
The 510/YETI/Dura-C/Titan is the Holy Grail of Vape I also have the Pee-Wee/RN4081 and also had the M401 & none of them get used now that I have my 510/YETI/Dura-C/Titan... I love it I will buy every kit I can while I can so I am never without one... the best solution to the battery issue you have with the 510/YETI/Dura-C/Titan is to get the MANUAL BATTERIES & OMG PURE VAPE HEAVEN... The Manual battery lets me abuse my attomizers and take good long 10-15-20 second drags and yet no matter how hard I abuse this thing it just keeps on producing Ive gotten my atts really hot too not enuff to melt my carts but hot and this thing is a tank so from my experience there is no substitute I would consider a pen style but to my understanding at this time the pens seem to waste juice by not wicking all the way... The 510 is easy enuff to top off the batterys have a decent life and overall thus far is my all time favorite as well... but again the KEY IS THE MANUAL BATTERY will eliminate your sound issues and allow you to take the most incredible massive choke you make you cough nic buzz hits you ever wanted... Thank you for reading have a nice day!!!

ritalee76

ECF Veteran
The 510/YETI/Dura-C/Titan is the Holy Grail of Vape I also have the Pee-Wee/RN4081 and also had the M401 & none of them get used now that I have my 510/YETI/Dura-C/Titan... I love it I will buy every kit I can while I can so I am never without one... the best solution to the battery issue you have with the 510/YETI/Dura-C/Titan is to get the MANUAL BATTERIES & OMG PURE VAPE HEAVEN... The Manual battery lets me abuse my attomizers and take good long 10-15-20 second drags and yet no matter how hard I abuse this thing it just keeps on producing Ive gotten my atts really hot too not enuff to melt my carts but hot and this thing is a tank so from my experience there is no substitute I would consider a pen style but to my understanding at this time the pens seem to waste juice by not wicking all the way... The 510 is easy enuff to top off the batterys have a decent life and overall thus far is my all time favorite as well... but again the KEY IS THE MANUAL BATTERY will eliminate your sound issues and allow you to take the most incredible massive choke you make you cough nic buzz hits you ever wanted... Thank you for reading have a nice day!!!

Looks like I have a manual battery in my future :cool: LOL

ritalee76

ECF Veteran
good review even thought I don't agree.

pee wee would not be in any of my favorites

901 best
510 next
for taste vapor and throat hit

To each his own, I guess... My first e-cig was the Smoking Everywhere (same as the pee wee)... got the 901 but ended up back to the pee wee type once I bought replacement atomizers and carts and batteries LOL so basically totally replaced it from Totally Wicked and PureSmoker parts :D

I love it! Not as much as the Titan though.

bizzyb0t

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2009
Denver CO, USA
twitter.com
First off, you look stunning :D

I agree, the 510 rocks. I've got one with the auto battery (WHITE) and one with the manual battery (BLACK) and I really prefer the manual battery model (from Jason over at electronicstix.com) but I do like the auto battery one a lot too. The older white one has two holes out of the 4 on the atomizer filled in, so it's in essence a 2 hole atomizer and it vapes like crazy and my black one which is a new one, has 4 holes.

Both of them blow massive clouds and I can take super long deep drags until I literally choke, lol. I'd say that comparing it to my 306 "Super-Mini" from VaporGuys.com, the 510 produces about 2.5 times more vapor. I need to do a video of me vaping my 510 but here's a video of me vaping my 306, and imagine more than twice that amount of vapor... hehe.

Oh, btw... you can see the vapor better if you have lighting coming from the front and not the back.

YouTube - More JOYE306a Vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread