Status
Not open for further replies.

BigJimW

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 17, 2009
Warwick, RI
www.moonport.org
I know you'll probably end up making public videos such like ECA does when official statements are pronounced. Such as the passing of a member, announcing policy changes, major news events that affect the vaping public at large, etc.

So I made one for you if you want to use it.

YouTube - Placecard for CASAA

I have the source file if you want it Webby. No copyright restrictions at all.

Now, if I don't win the election, if you can always use a press secretary to assemble the videos.... ;-)

i'm a decent drummer too... what's that called, when someone tells a joke and you do that thing with the drums

Okay, let me just state for the record that I had no idea when I woke up this morning, at some point today I would feel the urge to shout the word, Rimshot.
:sleep:

Really?

I hear rimshots in the head all day long.

Doesn't everyone?

Guess I'm just lucky I guess :)

Oh, I hear them. Its the word itself that is unsavory, but lets not dwell on that. Anybody else remember the song Tom's Diner by Suzanne Vega? I swear at the end of each verse there's an audible rimshot confirming my theory that the song is in fact just one long joke.

From memory: "I was sitting in the morning at the diner on the corner I was waiting at the counter for the man to pour the coffee and he filled it only halfway and before I even argued he was looking out the window at somebody coming in..." *rimshot*

...Okay that's two totally random off-topic posts for me in a row. I must be anxious for the election.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread