The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Video project, starring a bunch of VK's

Discussion in 'Vapor4Life' started by bpaulette, Oct 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. bpaulette

bpaulette Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 27, 2010
    midwest
    Hey guys - I shot a little comedy piece for a contest I saw up in the "Contests" subforum... I know this has a competitor's logo at the end, so forgive me for posting here - but I thought you all might enjoy it, because aside from the fact that I feel like I know a bunch of the V4L regulars in here, the video also features a bunch of my V4L Vapor Kings. heh

I've also got a couple of eGo's, but their audition was a little weak - they just didn't quite hold the same comic potential for what I needed. And yes... I did give the VK's their own trailer, and fresh flowers in the dressing room.
    :)

2. Jani

Jani Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 3, 2010
    Bellingham, WA
  3. MrsF

MrsF Full Member

Jul 8, 2010
    Michigan
    What a riot! Thanks for sharing!

4. SnowDragon

SnowDragon Moved On ECF Veteran

Jul 28, 2010
    Boise, Idaho
    Absolutely loved it BP! Been wondering where you have been, glad to see you around and thanks for posting...hilarious!

5. sofocused978

sofocused978 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 16, 2010
    Boston
    lol @ the guy jogging with the e cig hanging out of his mouth. awesome work

6. Trish342

Trish342 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 22, 2010
    Mansfield Tx
  7. NewLou

NewLou Senior Member ECF Veteran

This made my day. Thanks for the belly laughs!

8. leeshor

leeshor Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 6, 2009
    Norcross, GA
    You had me at "ruined my career" Well done, WELL DONE INDEED! Even if it was for another brand.:(

9. Gravity

Gravity Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Hilarious! Great job! :D

10. Sallyem

Sallyem Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 14, 2010
    California
    Hey, Bp! That was great! I've missed your posting here. Good to see you are still around!

11. bpaulette

Jul 27, 2010
    midwest
    heheh - thanks all. yeah, still around. I'm always around, just read more than I post nowadays. had to make the switch to vg - so kinda feel like a nomad in the desert at the moment, but still use the VK xl's & am still only partially through the stack of coolcarts I stocked up on... (they have a great survival rate on boiling/cleaning! gotta love that) but am really looking forward to the new line of VG's that's been mentioned several times, and keeping my fingers crossed for a VG version of the nuttilicious Wow 555. never did find a good nutty VG quite like it, and I tried.

but yeah, this thing was a blast to make. glad ya dig it

12. MikeyB

MikeyB Super Member ECF Veteran

May 30, 2010
    GA
    That is a great video, would have never thought of someone doing one like that!

13. jeffree

jeffree Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 18, 2010
    california
    BP, that's beyond great! I sat here laughing so loudly that my wife came down to find out why. I nearly lost my din on the muffin/banana lines! Keep the film career going, my man. Clearly, you got it.

14. bpaulette

Jul 27, 2010
    midwest
    :D Thanks!!! Even after watching it a bazillion times in the process of editing, Dusty still has moments that make me guffaw. Awesome guy by the way - one of those types you can't even IMAGINE ever being pissed at. (also one of my first referrals to v4l)

They're taking votes now if anyone feels like tossing in their opinion. (honest opinions of course, i'm not just wanting ppl to vote for me)

15. Sallyem

Sallyem Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 14, 2010
    California
    Bpaulette....I watched all the videos. I want to vote for you, but there are NO little
    circles to the left of the videos. NONE. Sorry.

16. jamvector

jamvector Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 3, 2010
    Wisconsin
    Nice job Brian; very well done and thought out. I also tried to vote to no avail, maybe we have to be members of that forum or something?

17. bpaulette

Jul 27, 2010
    midwest
    Yeah, you have to register on the forum in order to vote. Its pretty simple to do, but I do understand if people don't want to do that... but I guess they have to have some way to keep people from voting a hundred times for their own video...

Seems like everyone who's tried to vote, is so confused by it - not set up very clearly. Oh well :(

18. mmcall12

mmcall12 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 9, 2010
    Indiana
    I done just that voted for yours. gl
    I think we should I go vote to see bpaulette win, she is one of the family,,,,so go vote now....

19. Fopa

Fopa Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 3, 2010
    Kansas City, MO
    Great job on the video! Very clever & creative story line. It came out very professional. I enjoyed it and called my daughter in to watch it - laughed both times!

20. topdown67

topdown67 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 2, 2010
    North Carolina
    That was fantastic - If you don't already do film making for a living, you should!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.