Video project, starring a bunch of VK's

Status
Not open for further replies.

bpaulette

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2010
midwest
Hey guys - I shot a little comedy piece for a contest I saw up in the "Contests" subforum... I know this has a competitor's logo at the end, so forgive me for posting here - but I thought you all might enjoy it, because aside from the fact that I feel like I know a bunch of the V4L regulars in here, the video also features a bunch of my V4L Vapor Kings. heh

I've also got a couple of eGo's, but their audition was a little weak - they just didn't quite hold the same comic potential for what I needed. And yes... I did give the VK's their own trailer, and fresh flowers in the dressing room.
:)

bpaulette

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2010
midwest
heheh - thanks all. yeah, still around. I'm always around, just read more than I post nowadays. had to make the switch to vg - so kinda feel like a nomad in the desert at the moment, but still use the VK xl's & am still only partially through the stack of coolcarts I stocked up on... (they have a great survival rate on boiling/cleaning! gotta love that) but am really looking forward to the new line of VG's that's been mentioned several times, and keeping my fingers crossed for a VG version of the nuttilicious Wow 555. never did find a good nutty VG quite like it, and I tried.

but yeah, this thing was a blast to make. glad ya dig it

bpaulette

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2010
midwest
:D Thanks!!! Even after watching it a bazillion times in the process of editing, Dusty still has moments that make me guffaw. Awesome guy by the way - one of those types you can't even IMAGINE ever being ...... at. (also one of my first referrals to v4l)

They're taking votes now if anyone feels like tossing in their opinion. (honest opinions of course, i'm not just wanting ppl to vote for me)

bpaulette

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2010
midwest
Yeah, you have to register on the forum in order to vote. Its pretty simple to do, but I do understand if people don't want to do that... but I guess they have to have some way to keep people from voting a hundred times for their own video...

Seems like everyone who's tried to vote, is so confused by it - not set up very clearly. Oh well :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread