Video Reaction to More Negativity from the Media

Status
Not open for further replies.

TafkanX

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2013
Lubbock, Texas, United States
On the subject of e-crack pipes, I couldn't help but be reminded of the SNL e-.... skit (here), which I think was pretty funny, but I can imagine some humorless ANTZ might seize upon it as ammunition. Whatever.

Anyway, another pleasant watch. You're doing a good thing for our community, please keep up the good work. Maybe you should have worn your serious hat for that one :p

Jcdew67

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2013
Nashville,TN
Even if I forget my PV I still do not desire to smoke,I smoked for 34 years. I DO crave a vape though.lol I have been in many situations where I don't have my PV or some issue where I don't have it and made due till I could vape again.

Thing is,how many stories have you read that a person has died from Stage Fog or Ripley dieing from the fog in his Museum?
They have done a few studies on Stage Fog and found nothing harmful about it,slight irritation was worst symptom.

Last edited:

postembr2

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2013
Thanks for the video. At least in US you can have it legally. Here in Brazil we have to defy law because 1 office from health agency banned all ecigs. Since this is a very corrupt country, you can get anything, even gov fund "harm reduction crack use", but they ban ecigs. I can get ecigs, but there is always the risk on customs to have your buyings destroyed or sent back. This prevents us to get adequate gear and liquids on a consistent basis, also, it effectively limits broader customer to having it. I have one 10 boxes of kanger coils blocked this week. Im sick of this, just because i know, gov tobacco and pharma are all sharing bed, while we dont have choice.
I mean, if you want to buy gasoline and drink it, go ahead, do it, no one is prohibiting you, but when it comes to ecigs, as its gain popularity "no you cant do it", but ppl here sell alcohol and tobacco for -18yold ppl with no consequences.

Its mostly a fight for money.

fogging_katrider

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 31, 2013
Tennessee USA
Thanks for the video. At least in US you can have it legally. Here in Brazil we have to defy law because 1 office from health agency banned all ecigs. Since this is a very corrupt country, you can get anything, even gov fund "harm reduction crack use", but they ban ecigs. I can get ecigs, but there is always the risk on customs to have your buyings destroyed or sent back. This prevents us to get adequate gear and liquids on a consistent basis, also, it effectively limits broader customer to having it. I have one 10 boxes of kanger coils blocked this week. Im sick of this, just because i know, gov tobacco and pharma are all sharing bed, while we dont have choice.
I mean, if you want to buy gasoline and drink it, go ahead, do it, no one is prohibiting you, but when it comes to ecigs, as its gain popularity "no you cant do it", but ppl here sell alcohol and tobacco for -18yold ppl with no consequences.

Its mostly a fight for money.

Wow, i hope ecigs never get banned here in the usa.

So now for kanger coils, you could start rebuilding the ones you have, its really simple and they outperform the stock kanger coils by far. So dont throw away your used ones as you'll need the parts to make new ones.

Heres a couple very useful threads about coil building... (plus btw youtube has a ton of tutorials)

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/tips-tricks/463771-protank-cotton-rebuild-way-i-do.html
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/clearomizers/486794-protank-microcoil-discussion.html

Then theres this option for making your own juice extractions from tobacco if e juice becomes impossible to obtain...
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/liquid-extraction-tobacco/

hth

Great video!!

All the mis-information really pisses me off. Even smokers where I work make jokes about"just wait till they say that it will kill you faster" because of bans like the one you will have to deal with in NYC. Like people have no idea they can google something and find the TRUTH about it.

I smoked for around 15 years and once I got an SVD and some decent tanks, that was it. I had been wanting to quit for a while and had looked at the medicines(which apparently can cause you to go crazy if you have underlying mental illness) and patches. I have adhd and I am bipolar so I really needed something to do with my hands. Vaping is awesome for that reason. I no longer stink and kill things around me(IE family,pet bird, cats, coworkers, ect..) and I am so happy about that.

Thank you for making this video. I will share it and others should do the same to get the word out and not let big money decide how we are able to get our nicotine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread